Experiences with rude people?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Experiences with rude people?

So remind me that there are some rude people in CON. Ah well, it was a just a dream that I thought I had left them all behind I guess.

So I'm not going to talk about punishing this guy as there's nothing against it, but instead let's focus on the aspect here. Have you ever encountered people who have acted like this? What happened afterward?
      Files
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

So remind me that there are some rude people in CON. Ah well, it was a just a dream that I thought I had left them all behind I guess.

So I'm not going to talk about punishing this guy as there's nothing against it, but instead let's focus on the aspect here. Have you ever encountered people who have acted like this? What happened afterward?
      I think you are almost 100% completely WRONG. While I agree with the premise behind your statement, I don't think your examples are rude at all. They are hilarious and provide much color to a game that is otherwise just a chess match.

Namibia and Chile below, give a much better example of rude, unimaginative and insulting, but seriously, I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.
      -
      rude.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

I think you are almost 100% completely WRONG. While I agree with the premise behind your statement, I don't think your examples are rude at all. They are hilarious and provide much color to a game that is otherwise just a chess match.
      Namibia and Chile below, give a much better example of rude, unimaginative and insulting, but seriously, I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.
      -
      rude.jpg
      I guess that’s possible, but I think my definitions of rude are different from your’s, and everybody has their own definition of rude. Mine is particularly aimed towards explicit content, while your’s doesn’t seem rude to me, more like directing a person to stay away. But maybe if you’re the one who is insulted, you will hate that message in particular.
    • 90 pct of loudmouths on CON early on get whooped soon after.... so just wait till they get theirs.

Normally Im at or near top of the charts and I prefer not to draw attention to myself. But can only hide your size so long.

But usually get the Day #1 USA or Russia barking at people not to attack their ally half world away. Like what are you actually going to do about it...lol
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

90 pct of loudmouths on CON early on get whooped soon after.... so just wait till they get theirs.

Normally Im at or near top of the charts and I prefer not to draw attention to myself. But can only hide your size so long.

But usually get the Day #1 USA or Russia barking at people not to attack their ally half world away. Like what are you actually going to do about it...lol
      I usually take the opposite approach and convince others that I'm batcrap insane so they discount me, by posting stuff like the following:
      -
      declare peace.jpgdeclare peace.jpgSharks with laser beams.jpguranium sale.jpg
      Files
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD