Continuous waypoint mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Continuous waypoint mode

When you are trying to waypoint through multiple provinces,you need to click one province ,then click on waypoint and repeat the process multiple times .
      When you click or double click the waypoint it should enable the waypoint mode and then you click as many provinces as want,clicking the waypoint again or another button should disable the waypoint mode.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • Well there is most likely an assumption you as commander have some strategy and may have scouted. I for one wouldnt want my troops to just be randomly directed as may want to avoid some areas and/or hit others first depending on resources and/or antipated/scouted opponents.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Well there is most likely an assumption you as commander have some strategy and may have scouted. I for one wouldnt want my troops to just be randomly directed as may want to avoid some areas and/or hit others first depending on resources and/or antipated/scouted opponents.
      I mean after I have took all the cities and early no provinces.

If I'm stronger Is tart with cities. If I'm outnumbered I start with county side like getting free radars
    • GoldenGuy wrote:

When you are trying to waypoint through multiple provinces,you need to click one province ,then click on waypoint and repeat the process multiple times .
      When you click or double click the waypoint it should enable the waypoint mode and then you click as many provinces as want,clicking the waypoint again or another button should disable the waypoint mode.
      Wow.

Really?

Is it really that wearying for you?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

GoldenGuy wrote:

Wow.
      Really?

Is it really that wearying for you?

737373elj wrote:

Errr... yes? I like cleaning up territory. And normal waypoint takes effectively 5 mins for huge expanses of territory :D

Teburu wrote:

:D i didnt even realize that was not a thing, so used am i to how it works rn
      I wouldn’t call it wearying per se; I normally just move my unit directly to where I want it to go. I only use the waypoint feature to specifically target and avoid areas, which normally only requires a few waypoints and I’m quite used to it like Teburu is. It’s normally a pretty smooth process once you’re accustomed to it, and the only place where this is even a consideration for me is when I’m mapping through the entirety of Europe, otherwise the problem is just how annoying the day-long province travel time is.
    • I don´t see the point.
      Usually i send my troops only with some waypoints. It turned out that often longer journeys have to be changed in accordance to the situation.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • Fereyd wrote:

I don´t see the point.
      Usually i send my troops only with some waypoints. It turned out that often longer journeys have to be changed in accordance to the situation.
      I mostly agree with Fereyd here. The only time I can seriously recollect this being a problem was mapping a couple days’ worth of unit travel lines through an empty endgame Europe. Otherwise, I can normally iron out the path mentally and input it in a minute or so. Rule #1 of CoN, don’t draw days and days worth of line shows over all creation.