Strat?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oh, that doesn't sound too bad at all, then. Okay, I suggest the following things:

1. Make sure you hold onto Lhasa (the Chinese city near Nepal).

2. Keep an eye out for China building airfields out near there in western China. Hit them with your strike fighters when you see them.

3. In the Myanmar area, find some chokepoint cities like Mandalay and Naypyitaw where you can cluster defenses. In areas like that, the only way for the enemy to advance past that area is through those cities. Cities provide defense bonuses, so you want to get those cities and basically create a wall there.

4. If you're afraid the Chinese will/can advance as far as your homelands. build yourself some sturdy bunkers in cities like Patna and Dhaka where you can make a strong defensive stand against invading forces.

5. If you don't have artillery in those mountains like I suggested earlier, you could make some and put them there. Those will really help to wear down advancing Chinese forces if they start pushing toward you in Myanmar or Tibet.
    • uh... i forgot china had teammates. yee yee saudi has fkin amphib tanks and marines and rushed right to new dehli while my troops originally there were diverted west to fight mongolia. yeah imma just say f that its a lost cause. I plan on setting myself up for sucess more next game, ya know taking nepal mt's and making artillery
    • EPICNOOB2.0 wrote:

uh... i forgot china had teammates. yee yee saudi has fkin amphib tanks and marines and rushed right to new dehli while my troops originally there were diverted west to fight mongolia. yeah imma just say f that its a lost cause. I plan on setting myself up for sucess more next game, ya know taking nepal mt's and making artillery

PerigeeNil wrote:

Don't take it too hard. You got tag-teamed, AND Amphib assaults are difficult to defend against, especially when you don't have a strong navy. Chalk it up as a learning experience and try again. Good luck and have fun!
      Indeed, just as Perigee said. Any battle learned from is a victory in the long run!