lv 8 to 10 population is incredible slow (?)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lv 8 to 10 population is incredible slow (?)

I never saw any city have more then 8 population.... is this normal? I am on experiment with new zealand here my result on day 30

Hospital lv2 on 3 city with 7.7, 7.6 and 7.5 pop
      Hospital lv3 on 1 city with 7.6 pop

extra result from blood&oil map
      Hospital lv5 on 1 city with 9.0 pop on day 47

I believed the game won't last that long to got 10pop

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrBookShelf ().

• I agree with you. Even with the new growth stat of the hospital that is higher than before, the last pop level are very very very very very unlikely to appear even if you focus on hospitals.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • See, I reported it as a bug that hospital bonus on growth doesnt work...

but its hard to tell...and anyway why would you care to much about pop size? It comes like christmas anyway...not much you can do about it and no need to hurry anything because the effects dont seem gamechanging to me...
      Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat es einfach gemacht.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

See, I reported it as a bug that hospital bonus on growth doesnt work...

but its hard to tell...and anyway why would you care to much about pop size? It comes like christmas anyway...not much you can do about it and no need to hurry anything because the effects dont seem gamechanging to me...
      it do work on blood&oil I tested on homeland cities, never been attack.

lv2 hos 8.4 pop
      lv5 hos 9 pop
      no hos 8.1,8.2,8.2 pop
    • Well, what would you expect that a 75% population growth? I hoped for skyrocketing boom creating ghettos all over the place...not a couple of hundred thousands more.

And whats the effect? What does your homeland 9 pop vs lvl 8.1 pop has for advantages? Anything that would justify building a lvl 5 hospital and wait 40 days?

I mean when I build a hospital, I do it for the good of healing my troops. And only this. And I build exactly one hospital on lvl 5 and protect it like a madmen...
      Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat es einfach gemacht.