New Gamemode-infinite things or a lot of things.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Gamemode-infinite things or a lot of things.

I think there should be a new, unranked mode where everyone has sort of overpowered stuff, like no wait times, 100x resources, or all research done on day 1. I personally think this should be a thing because I love this game, but it is very monotonous and boring in the beginning and you rarely make it to the point in the game where you can use the more fun weapons, or have fights where both sides can use these.
    • so basically take all strategy and planning out?? this sounds like playing on a Mod'ed COD game.

If you are good you get better weapons sooner than others through proper planning and battle managemnt of resources and units and thats fun ;)

Whats your idea of fun weapons? Day 28 I have full airforce with misiles; pretty full navy ; have ballistic missile subs; TD to stop missiles. only thing missing is maybe some stealth fighters.

I guess difference btween growing up with 3 lives vs infinite lives or start at last checkpoint in video games. old days 3 lives and it was back to ground 0. Get off my Lawn ;)
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • chucullain wrote:

CoN is a long term strategy game, not a run and gun video game. It takes careful planning and hard work to be successful in this game, when you do it right it is very fulfilling.
      Yes, of course, ... and I get that, but what the OP is suggesting would be fun, like once a year, maybe on some holiday weekend.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

chucullain wrote:

CoN is a long term strategy game, not a run and gun video game. It takes careful planning and hard work to be successful in this game, when you do it right it is very fulfilling.
      Yes, of course, ... and I get that, but what the OP is suggesting would be fun, like once a year, maybe on some holiday weekend.
      it can be an April fool day event. xD
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD