New Spy Function

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Exactly, I usually have so much useless cash on hand at the last 3rd of a game that would only be slightly useful if I could stack it into pallets and drop it on enemy troops.
      last two games finally realized can boost rank more by just building useless Army and recruit offices in my 130 occupied cities last few days ... sadly get about the same amount of rank pts as killing 260 enemy units.

as you said game wrapped and cant spend it fast enough. Funny how day 2 woulds die for enough resources to build 1 unit or building and day 35 burning it for fun....lol
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Exactly, I usually have so much useless cash on hand at the last 3rd of a game that would only be slightly useful if I could stack it into pallets and drop it on enemy troops.
      last two games finally realized can boost rank more by just building useless Army and recruit offices in my 130 occupied cities last few days ... sadly get about the same amount of rank pts as killing 260 enemy units.
      as you said game wrapped and cant spend it fast enough. Funny how day 2 woulds die for enough resources to build 1 unit or building and day 35 burning it for fun....lol
      This is an extremely concerning element of the experience level advancement system for which adjustment is definitely a prospect requisite of significant consideration.