SHORT UPDATE ON COVID-19

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SHORT UPDATE ON COVID-19

+ + + + NOTICE + + + +
      Dear players,

Some of you may be wondering how Dorado is handling the current COVID-19 situation, and it is with this in mind I am happy to reassure you we have been quick to adapt. We are now working remotely to ensure staff health & safety, whilst operating as we normally would.

Yes, this means mobile development has been unaffected and we are still on track to meet our internal milestones. The team remain in pursuit of entertaining you during the blizzard outside despite recent real world developments.

It's times like these we hope you put your experiences from CoN into real life practice. You have very much proved yourself in-game, now is the real test. You're invited to join our Discord channel, a family of like-minded commanders await you. We're in this together.

Stay safe,
      The Dorado Team
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• kapoddaf wrote:

Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.(Qurann 39/54)
      God is very merciful

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.(Qurann 39/53)
      so you're telling me this is gods work? where can i sue him?
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

kapoddaf wrote:

Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.(Qurann 39/54)
      God is very merciful

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.(Qurann 39/53)
      I’m afraid omnipotent metaphysical beings existing outside the realms of our physical reality are not subject to our comprehension of legalities barring their own election to assume such a vulnerability, with the added complication of physical methods being insufficient to apply any sort of restrictions to a non-physical being.
    • Stratieon wrote:

Teburu wrote:

kapoddaf wrote:

God is very merciful

I’m afraid omnipotent metaphysical beings existing outside the realms of our physical reality are not subject to our comprehension of legalities barring their own election to assume such a vulnerability, with the added complication of physical methods being insufficient to apply any sort of restrictions to a non-physical being.
      Hmm but the pope claims to be Gods representative on earth; so maybe we just sue him instead? Im pretty sure genocide is against the law :D
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Stratieon wrote:

Teburu wrote:

kapoddaf wrote:

God is very merciful

what have I said about philosophy books u read from.
    • Teburu wrote:

Stratieon wrote:

Teburu wrote:

kapoddaf wrote:

God is very merciful

Hmm but the pope claims to be Gods representative on earth; so maybe we just sue him instead? Im pretty sure genocide is against the law :D
      Not only does a claim to a position not necessarily assure occupation thereof, but litigation against a claimed representative of another due to the latter’s actions presumes both the former’s influence on and responsibility for said actions, as the inverse case would be an injustice upon the representative comparable to generational retribution, in which the responsibility for the reparations of the actions of one are conferred upon another due to a presumed justification for the transference, which justification would in this case be faulty. Furthermore, causality of action must be proven beyond reasonable doubt for the conclusion of litigation in favor of the prosecution to be morally and legally justifiable, which causality has not been conclusively determined. Finally, the definition of a genocide does not incontrovertibly logically permit the complete inclusion of the coronavirus pandemic in that classification, as the roots of the lexical item do not correlate directly with Covid-19 as it does not target a single racial, National, or political group. Conclusively, the disease definitively fails to constitute a series of actions cumulatively intended to achieve the requisite criteria to justify its classification as genocide.
    • Genocide is one of those words that is overused in so many irrelevant contexts it manages to harm the underlying meaning people that witnessed it tried to inject into the very word.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

Hey how about spawning some ZOMBIE maps jsut for the sake of fighting Corvid-19 mentally? ;)
      8 months later .....
      the zombies came ! (but the zombies caught COVID after 5 days and are now in quarantine)
      The zombies ARE covid, they don’t need to be quarantined
      But we humans have to
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?