MOBILE APP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello all,

So from what I understand the mobile app is up and running, but in a limited capacity?
      Is this correct?

If so how does one go about downloading the app and implement its use?

I apologize for starting a new thread on this, as I'm sure it's been extensively covered somewhere. But after a half an hour doing searches with different key words and phrasing I came up empty handed. User error is probably to be attributed to this ; )

Many thanks for any info that can be shared on this

HATMAKER
      Those who would sacrifice their liberty for security deserve neither.

I am not a maker of hats but a harbinger of doom
    • You don't need mobile app, you can load the game with mobile browser. It's working very well. But UI is huge so instead of mobile, check "desktop website" and it's even better.

Yoy can use full screen, give commands to your troops or create new units, read news, game events etc.

The only problem is you can click to upgrades for those available up to day 8. This is because that window in desktop is scrollable horizontally so you can check all but in mobile the screen is not scrollable so only vissible upgrades are available. Other vertical screens are scrollable.

From my experience it's even better in Firefox than in Chrome. Chrome will colapse, Firefox always works.