GENERAL UPDATE (200326)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (200326)

+ + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +
      Dear players,

Today’s update primarily focuses on server stability as our community has seen an unprecedented spike in activity since the weekend. As a result, the team had started booting up new servers since Monday, with today’s release introducing additional upgrades and measures to better distribute server load.

The UI is also receiving some love today. All texts should be crisp and easier to read, while some UI elements have been updated for better readability as well.

This weekend you can look forward to another rotation of Rising Tides including the 4x speed variant!

Changes:
      • Adjusted damage mitigation of mixed helicopter stacks
      • Improved text readability across the board
      • Updated header styles to be more consistent across UI panels
      • Updated translations for various languages
      Fix:
      • Servers have been buffed and injected with potions of Stability and Capacity
      • Fixed text error in Strategic Sites description
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Mr.Bongo wrote:

the font is bolder, letters closer to each other = really difficult to read :huh:
      text lines are almost overlapping, especially the game activity messages. ´scuse me, my eye sight is okay, but I don´t think that is an improvement

also, smaller buttons ?
      That's an interesting find considering neither line-heights nor button sizes have changed :huh: The only exception is the Start Research button which is 3x bigger now. Nonetheless, if you've got screenshots of particular areas that you find hard to read please feel free to forward them to us!
    • "Adjusted damage mitigation of mixed helicopter stacks"

Could you elaborate ?

Sincerly Yours,
      The Meta Gaming Lobby :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Leon The IV wrote:

Btw when are we getting a cold war map something i always wanted to play in a strategy game and all i see is maps from my generation, and with a ww3 game it's kinda mandatory we get a map with the Soviet Union since war almost broke out in the 60's, and i'm talking about a full map to like the 64 player map
      Don’t think that may be possible. CoN is more ‘modern warfare’ and the Cold War doesn’t exactly fit in that description. But maybe the devs can throw something at us :D
    • 737373elj wrote:

Leon The IV wrote:

Btw when are we getting a cold war map something i always wanted to play in a strategy game and all i see is maps from my generation, and with a ww3 game it's kinda mandatory we get a map with the Soviet Union since war almost broke out in the 60's, and i'm talking about a full map to like the 64 player map
      Don’t think that may be possible. CoN is more ‘modern warfare’ and the Cold War doesn’t exactly fit in that description. But maybe the devs can throw something at us :D
      yeah but there's a ww1 and ww2 game by bytro and completely passed the Cold War and i'm only on this game because i want to play a Cold War game
    • Leon The IV wrote:

1. there is a cold war version of flashpoint iirc; tho it’s almost never in rotation
      2. there is a cold war themed map; the able archer map but its only for elite alliance challenges (and not sure but i think its still being overhauled)
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

Leon The IV wrote:

1. there is a cold war version of flashpoint iirc; tho it’s almost never in rotation2. there is a cold war themed map; the able archer map but its only for elite alliance challenges (and not sure but i think its still being overhauled)
      so what's the point of mentioning flash point if you cant play it, it just seems like a waste of typing if you ask me and how do you get this elite alliance so i can try it out