Dude, GET OUTTA MY SHIRT!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dude, GET OUTTA MY SHIRT!

Apparently, I have to go play solo as New Zealand. I don't know how else to get you people to back up and give me a little breathing room.

I'm not talking about opponents. Territorial competition with them is to be expected. I'm talking about coalition mates.

I am SO TIRED of not being able to move 3cm in any direction without two coalition mates running right along beside me, cramping my expansion. GET! GET OUT OF HERE! GO! GO FIGHT SOMETHING SOMEWHERE ELSE! Earn your own space. You don't have to be glued to me the entire time. "Social distance" yourself a little bit.

No, I don't need help taking North Korea if I'm China. I got this. And, if I did need help, I would ask. Go do your own thing! We'll work together when we NEED to. I plan things out ahead of time, and, unless I've invited you, I'm not planning on you coming along. You're underfoot. We're not on a 30-day dinner date here. GET!!

The post was edited 2 times, last by PerigeeNil ().

• Not gonna lie, i came because of the title.

how about you don't do coalitions too early ? if they are useless, just kill them :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • You are absolutely correct that early coalitions with immediate neighbors makes this problem worse.

However,... I wrote this today in response to the actions of two coalition member on DAY 29!! Some players are just afraid go one-on-one with someone, especially late in the game. And they don't have to. Some opponents ARE really strong late in the game, and you may need help taking them down. That's perfectly fine. But there's a difference between deciding to team up together to take on a tough foe and gliding uninvited alongside a stronger coalition member getting in their way.

Early in a public game, there are a lot of weaker players to beat up on, so the rest of the players do pretty well. There's a turning point, however, when some players realize there's no one left to bully, and now they're going to have to square off with a real opponent. That's what happened in this case.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PerigeeNil ().

• yeah this bugs me... and as coalition leader most time dont like to order people what to do. Had 1 country last game that just kept asking what to do and would say generally what our gameplan had to be ; then told them go find a country you think could conquer and go hunt. Then kept asking if I needed him to help me... no go hunt your own prey....after 5 soft target suggestions he finally ventured off on own. then would call for air support to take out 1 inf unit ... like dude im not flying half a world away unless you are over run?? Build your own airforce like i told you too two weeks ago ;) If I have to hold a coalition partners hand whole game i end up replacing
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp