cheaters players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cheaters players

possible that despite the reports not intervened, there are some cheaters, I spend "Indeed I throw" money to buy now, they win games by cheating, I understand their game and you we ??? what happened to me in several games and the usual pattern they use, namely:
    start a game with different accounts, including the official one where they will earn points, convince you to enter one of their colalitions "they are not in the usual coalition" they suggest the nations to attack, you attack them happy to win cities and territories, after which they will eliminate you from the coalition, they declare war on you, they do not preside over the city and the "ruge state" rebel fighters arrive which set fire to everything "so that the time wasted the points accumulated go to them, and in addition they earn many points fighting the rioters, here I understand it if you are the developers of the game you should stop these things, or is that okay? today I spent the last 20 euros in this game if you don't take action, game number 3078162, and 3079378 thanks