Zombie map overhaul idea & my general idea about this map.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zombie map overhaul idea & my general idea about this map.

My general idea:
      After some experience of this map both x4 and x1 I end up with "this just a normal map but small country not a.i. and rebel is ultra instinct"

what a problem for me? the map is completely fine but the experience I got are too similar to normal map.
      and that shouldn't be a thing. because it will be just a re-skin map.

My suggestion: when mentioning zombie, I believed both me and you guys will thinking about struggle to survive from zombie attack, scavenger the resource back from undead and conflict with other survival group.
      These are NOT what you would picture when it come to country size of managing but hear me out a few idea to bring these feeling
      of zombie apocalypse up.

Overhaul idea:
      - Reduce city resource production a bit, reduce amount of resource province produce but increase the number of resource province.
      What I hope to achieve from this: Move focus from protecting city to territory control. What will you do? the zombie about to over run your country, You will need to decide more what to leave behind and what to protect.

- Survival Shelter. randomly built in zombie territory after the province got conquest. will reward you with small resource and manpower if you can take the province back but could be destroy if you decide to use heavy arm like strike fighter.
      [u]What I hope to achieve from this:[/u] More feeling of "Militarily are here for the rescue! BOI", improve feeling of resource scavenger and most importent more way to play dirty. send off aircraft to destroy Survival Shelter near your enemy or someone you don't like to keep resource away from them. Wouldn't it be cheesing? kind of but there a lot of creative way to avoid it. reduce spawn chance after X day, never spawn again in same province, etc

- new zombie type call 'The First wave' have chance to spawn on low moral's PROVINCE only for 2 day. doesn't move, not strong but enough to hold lv1 infantry for some hour.
      [u]What I hope to achieve from this:[/u] give small & weak country an early game chance to survive by giving them zombie barrier and make the player acknowledge the zombie existence "dude this is zombie apocalypse, stop the war, prepare to deal with zombie or be like those ignorant government in the movie"

wouldn't all of this make the game "PvE" ?: well yes it a zombie apocalypse. but still in late game and mid game it still be PvP because EVERYONE going to want to have those resource from those province and shelter won't you?

Thx for reading another of my crazy idea. Hope you guys got more idea or better idea from this. I don't expect much from the post due to the game really want to focus on PvP.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD