Foreign Troops and RoW

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Foreign Troops and RoW

If you have an RoW (Right of Way) agreement with another country, and he has troops sitting in your city. Does his troops reap the benefit of your bunkers protection, or center point entrenchment?

And, if they DO get the benefit of your bunkers, what happens if they declare war on you? Do they still get the bonus?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Well I have one:
      If I enter enemy city without troops but there are foreign troops inside from a country I am not in war, will we automatically start a war?
      And what will happen in the city at that moment?

Asking because had situation like this. Took the city but instantly went to war with foreign country. And we were both attackers even I took the city first. I did not have a defensive bonus, I was attacking too. Maybe because I used jumping trick or this is usual that both sides are in attacking mode?
    • No no it was not a problem, it was my intention. I was ready and destroyed large force guarded several empty foreign cities. Well the cities of my first enemy. But I knew next is the "guardian". They weren't in a coalition btw. Just RoW. The "guardian" told him to attack me with all his troops and he will defend him. First guy lost all the troops and didn't even manage to reach any of my cities.
      Than I decided to enter the his cities and deal with the "guardian"

So I destroyed probably 300+hp of troops because I had everything there. Arty, helichopters, airplanes, ground troops.. And I did it very quickly without losing troops. Maybe I lost 1 single recon vehicle that was already half hp. It was.. so good..

The only thing I didn't figure out was that ground troops attacked each other. No defender when the battle started even city was mine instantly. Technically I was a defender because it became my city before war started. But we both attacked each other in that battle.
    • Thanks guys.

This info came in handy as I was for the 2nd time the target of a backstab.

Unlike the first time, this one went really bad for the betrayer.

I had a navy stack 1officer 1cruiser 3frigates offshore, a mobile artillery outside the city, 2 bombers and 5 SFs patrolling when he made his move and 6 inf inside a tier2 bunker.

Wiped out his 12 stacker pretty easily with minimal damage.

The best part: right after he tried that, his homeland was invaded by another player, splitting it in 2 and causing him to lose his seed vault. He went from 8th to 24th in a day.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD