Country specific guides every week

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Country specific guides every week

Hello, all I am new to this forum (but not to the game) and recently i just came upon the forums a while back and realized that it will be worth giving tips to the community so they don't spam 6 games and abandon them but will stick around to the end to try and win armed with the new knowledge I will give them for every country and hopefully win more often. I will cover all playable countries starting from next week starting from smallest countries and ending with the biggest ones in doctrine order ( strongest doctrine: Western to weakest doctrine: European) so i would like to know if you would want this because I don't want to spam 75 threads and overload the server.
      Declaring war isn't enough, one must also know how to wage war.
      Lost battles can be summed up in two words: TOO LATE

The post was edited 1 time, last by blue44elephant ().

• Teburu wrote:

Do what you must

but there is no strongest or weakest doctrine :D
      Teburu is right; each doctrine is uniquely adapted to consummate superiority in its particular approach to combat and ideal operating environment, which generally correlates directly to its origin. For instance, Europe is heavily urbanized and their doctrine consequently expresses a focus on urban warfare, often in a somewhat defensive vein while being nonetheless equipped to engage and contend with enemies in diversified terrain types, a pattern you will find in the other doctrines as well. Eastern doctrine excels in the wide open terrain of Russia, yet it’s MBTs struggle in the urban terrain of Europe. Inversely, European Tank Destroyers are easily defeated by Eastern MBTs in open terrain. You will find in utilizing each doctrine that an objective ranking of each in order of superiority cannot be applied universally, but rather must be restricted in scope situationally.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stratieon ().

• Stratieon wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Do what you must

Teburu is right; each doctrine is uniquely adapted to consummate superiority in it’s particular approach to combat and ideal operating environment, which generally correlates directly to its origin. For instance, Europe is heavily urbanized and their doctrine consequently expresses a focus on urban warfare, often in a somewhat defensive vein while being nonetheless equipped to engage and contend with enemies in diversified terrain types, a pattern you will find in the other doctrines as well. Eastern doctrine excels in the wide open terrain of Russia, yet it’s MBTs struggle in the urban terrain of Europe. Inversely, European Tank Destroyers are easily defeated by Eastern MBTs in open terrain. You will find in utilizing each doctrine that an objective ranking of each in order of superiority cannot be applied universally, but rather must be restricted in scope situationally.
      the strength of a doctrine rests on its ability to survive battles in any part of the world if you send an eastern mbt to fight in nothern parts of india then it won't survive. if i start to fly at 500 km/ph around the map with western armored fighting vehicles their flexibility ensures that i will cover at least 700-800 kms before i will need to produce 3 more armored fighting vehicles to replace the ones in my force then is the question of being able to adapt and improvise: oh so you are eastern and your resource wise rich neighbor is also eastern doctrine? then produce tons of tank destroyers. Now don't kill me but here is the reason why. your opponent knows you don't have the resources to make infrastructure required for main battle tanks so you will only be able to produce a few while he will just spam tanks like motorized infantry but is not ready to face tank destroyers so he is gonna get........
      The other reason being the fact that western doctrine is widespread in strategic parts of map i can go and put western towed artillery in suez with lvl 3 outpost and still project power on turkey and egypt and influence the stock market dramatically especially oil prices and the ones who supply them but eastern towed artilley won't work. why? because you have to look at how much artillery eastern doctrine can actually produce. once you threaten your neighbors to give you resource for cheap prices you have influenced the market because previously they sold the same things for higher profits and the more they are forced to give you means the lesser they can sell for higher profits the more scarce a resource gets the higher its prices go and so does demand eventually leading to weaker players getting crushed. and please i am asking you again if you want me to do the guide or not.
      Declaring war isn't enough, one must also know how to wage war.
      Lost battles can be summed up in two words: TOO LATE
    • blue44elephant wrote:

Stratieon wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Do what you must

Teburu is right; each doctrine is uniquely adapted to consummate superiority in it’s particular approach to combat and ideal operating environment, which generally correlates directly to its origin. For instance, Europe is heavily urbanized and their doctrine consequently expresses a focus on urban warfare, often in a somewhat defensive vein while being nonetheless equipped to engage and contend with enemies in diversified terrain types, a pattern you will find in the other doctrines as well. Eastern doctrine excels in the wide open terrain of Russia, yet it’s MBTs struggle in the urban terrain of Europe. Inversely, European Tank Destroyers are easily defeated by Eastern MBTs in open terrain. You will find in utilizing each doctrine that an objective ranking of each in order of superiority cannot be applied universally, but rather must be restricted in scope situationally.
      the strength of a doctrine rests on its ability to survive battles in any part of the world if you send an eastern mbt to fight in nothern parts of india then it won't survive. if i start to fly at 500 km/ph around the map with western armored fighting vehicles their flexibility ensures that i will cover at least 700-800 kms before i will need to produce 3 more armored fighting vehicles to replace the ones in my force then is the question of being able to adapt and improvise: oh so you are eastern and your resource wise rich neighbor is also eastern doctrine? then produce tons of tank destroyers. Now don't kill me but here is the reason why. your opponent knows you don't have the resources to make infrastructure required for main battle tanks so you will only be able to produce a few while he will just spam tanks like motorized infantry but is not ready to face tank destroyers so he is gonna get........The other reason being the fact that western doctrine is widespread in strategic parts of map i can go and put western towed artillery in suez with lvl 3 outpost and still project power on turkey and egypt and influence the stock market dramatically especially oil prices and the ones who supply them but eastern towed artilley won't work. why? because you have to look at how much artillery eastern doctrine can actually produce. once you threaten your neighbors to give you resource for cheap prices you have influenced the market because previously they sold the same things for higher profits and the more they are forced to give you means the lesser they can sell for higher profits the more scarce a resource gets the higher its prices go and so does demand eventually leading to weaker players getting crushed. and please i am asking you again if you want me to do the guide or not.
      did you post one?
    • The strongest artillery is totally independent of doctrine, same goes for Elite Units and Officers who are in general the strongest units that exist. Navy and missiles are both independant of doctrines completely.

Doctrines give slight bonuses to certain units, but they themselves do not win anyway.

A SAM is always a kind of necessary AA unit (if you do not have RGs unlocked), even if a different doctrine might be a bit stronger with them.