kick from a game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "+ + + + BANNING NOTICE + + + +

Since the last post there have been 269 CoN accounts caught as multi-accounting across all languages (this value includes accounts belonging to the same person). This number does not include players who Wolfpack or tried to cheat their way around other rules in place.

If you have a very strong suspicion of a multi-accounter in your game, use the ingame bug report button to contact your nearest support staff, who will be more than happy to assist, but please, while it is certainly helpful that you report players who you have a high suspicion are multi-accounting, it will be very counter intuitive if players report any player who they think are cheating in one way or another. Such cases are when:

• Players are cooperating together: Being a multiplayer game it's natural that players are going to cooperate with one another, with this being said we do have rules in place for blatant abuse here such as the wolfpacking rule.

• Players purchase gold: There is no known way for a hack in the game, so you can rest assured knowing that if you see players who have a high number of units research or the like, keep in mind that it is due to gold spent which in turn is used to develop the company further, which in turn gives you more content!

• Feeding: New players aren't always familiar with how the game works, weird behavior is not a sure way of knowing if someone is cheating or not. While yes, it may be a telltale sign of wolfpacking, it-alone is not enough.

• Backstabbing: Being a game with a great focus on diplomacy and multiplayer aspects, backstabbing is going to happen. We have timers in place to reduce the impact on your as much as possible, but it is generally good to team up with players you are familiar with and know you can trust.

You can find more information on wolfpacking, multi-accounting and other keywords mentioned here in the Terms of Service in the game. Remember: don’t try to join a match with more than one account – perpetrators will get caught and banned, immediately losing their accounts and all their progress."

You said it is written here in the community panel on 18th of March... where exactly do you see anything about devices or networks? That argument is getting pretty pointless tbh ... the whole point was that it is not CLEARLY STATED anywhere, except of that small "info" button, which nobody new is going to press anyway.
  • ok columbo .. how are they going to tell difference between 2 people on same wifi router or 1 person with two accounts. For Fooks sake your dense on this.. just quit cheating. yeah i wasn't cheating .. that's my triplet brothers playing on same wifi.
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

ok columbo .. how are they going to tell difference between 2 people on same wifi router or 1 person with two accounts. For Fooks sake your dense on this.. just quit cheating. yeah i wasn't cheating .. that's my triplet brothers playing on same wifi.
    Oh my goodness I don't want to repeat myself for the 10th time but seems like u still don't understand what i'm talking about :D it's NOT about cheating, it's about new players who don't know that rule and get banned, because it wasn't clearly communicated to them. I think stating that rule that in the panel before you join a new game would be much, much better.
    And yeah, if someone has decided to cheat, VPNs can't be countered and he can use 5 accounts or more if he wants... plus there are plenty of free vpns out there. Of course i hope cheaters generally avoid slow paced strategy games like this one.