Your Favorite Country

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stratieon wrote:

My favorite countries:

1. France - it’s a superpower positioned directly in the center of most other major European powers, so its excellent for either joining the main European coalition or having an epic defensive solo battle.

2. India - The best country for solos on WW3, with only two ports, 8 homeland cities, and four nearby NPCs plus Pakistan and small borders, there’s everything you need for a solo victory.

3. FP Pro Countries: Syria, Spain, UK, Cuba, Russia. These are the best countries for FP in my estimation by various criteria, and I have wins on most of them.

Mr. Boii wrote:

I usually play Flashpoint. Here are my favorites:

1. France - Just easy to play in my opinion (or maybe i played my first ever game using France)
      2. Italy - So easy to attack but hard to invade (if you build up navy)
      3. Poland - Eh, i just got some wins with this country so I like it
      4. USA - Just everyone's favorite, but also easy to play, too (attack canada and cuba, the move on to UK/Ireland, then spain/algeria)
      I favor Strateion's take on Flashpoint. I find Cuba superior to the USA because it is easier to concentrate your forces for an attack on the USA, than vice versa. Tho I think you both are overlooking a veritable gem in Turkey.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

I find Cuba superior to the USA because it is easier to concentrate your forces for an attack on the USA, than vice versa .
      I also think that Cuba is more powerful than USA but only if Mexico , Colombia or Venezuela don't attack you (if it is WW3)
      I was strictly talking Flashpoint, Cuba is actually medium to hard difficulty level in WW3
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

I find Cuba superior to the USA because it is easier to concentrate your forces for an attack on the USA, than vice versa .
      I also think that Cuba is more powerful than USA but only if Mexico , Colombia or Venezuela don't attack you (if it is WW3)
      I was strictly talking Flashpoint, Cuba is actually medium to hard difficulty level in WW3.

Sorry I misunderstood it as if you were talking about WW3
    • Best country in Flashpoint is turkey. As long as Syria and Iran are a qucik rush...then some navy and you can lean back. Wait for the battle on balkan and pick up the scarps afterwards.

Cuba is a Gem...you can easily rush USA...But then there is nothign for expansion closeby.

USA sucks. Big country long distances not many neighbours for looting
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Honestly, depends on the map. For flashpoint, anything works. For ww3 or ww3 4x I like Germany, or UK. For the zombie games I like Ireland or UK cause you are far away from the crazy stuff in mainland europe.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."