Stupid Question of the Day: City Sprawl

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stupid Question of the Day: City Sprawl

OK I should know this; but as cities grow and they appear to sprawl out suburbs.... Do larger non suburb prov get chunked up to multiuple smaller suburb prov thereby creating more VP besides just the City VP?

Ive never pay that close attention but it seems i have rings around some cities that werent there before??

Is this just my imagination?
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

OK I should know this; but as cities grow and they appear to sprawl out suburbs.... Do larger non suburb prov get chunked up to multiuple smaller suburb prov thereby creating more VP besides just the City VP?

Ive never pay that close attention but it seems i have rings around some cities that werent there before??

Is this just my imagination?
      Although the graphic changes, I don't think the division of the territories actually change. I also don't think the VPs change for the non-city territories.