Country specific guide for: ISRAEL

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Country specific guide for: ISRAEL

Hello, this is another one of my country specific guides and this one is for Israel.
      Description:A minor nation, small, but militarily powerful country located in the heart of the Middle-East, Israel will need all its cunning to survive the brewing storm. A word of advice: this nation is best suited for experienced players.
      Day 1:Build army bases and research Basic Infantry and Armored Fighting Vehicles. Build recruiting offices then arms industry followed by army base level 2 Mobilize motorized infantry. Move 2 infantry units to Golan and then build a level 1 outpost. Then you have three option:
      a) Turtle around: Build up a strong army and then take Syria's capital Damascus when he gets invaded.
      b) Make alliance with Egypt: (i) If you make friends with Egypt then you should focus on Middle East. However, a temporary alliance won't work so leave your current coalition (if you have joined one) and make YOUR own coalition and ask Egypt to join if he doesn't then (ii) Invade him.
      c) NO diplomacy: This is a good way. Don't message anyone asking for being friends you will keep on invading with impressive kill:death ratio until people will message you asking you to join their coalition.
      If you chose A and B then skip to the day 2 (scenario 2) part of the guide but if you chose C and the second option of B (scenario 1) then continue reading

Scenario 1: Day 1
      Now that you are done building army base and are waiting for other buildings to finish you should invade Egypt. For this you will need to secure the province of Suez. Send a recon division consisting of four infantry units, 1 combat recon vehicle and an artillery unit. The Recon division stationed at Gaza should go first and fast. The artillery can go after it so don't waste time rallying the above mentioned troops, your priority is to get the Suez first and put up a combat outpost level 2. The artillery and the 2 infantry units should move through land and once the artillery has reached the province of Suez. It should start the bombardment of the city of Port Said. This will deter any enemy attempt to take back the Suez. So that leaves only one city through which the Suez can be taken back, this is the city of Alexandria. Send your air superiority fighter over Port Said and then use your artillery to target the enemy infantry. This way once the enemy unit has been decimated the bombardment will stop automatically. Now move the artillery little bit backwards towards the south of the Suez because you don't want it to get caught in close combat.
      Day 2: If he is smart enough he will not bother trying to counter-attack but will instead dig in. Now move! Attack Port Said capture the forest near it and then bombard Alexandria. If he moves his artillery to try and counter you through Alexandria then you can move towards Cairo. Bombard it and then capture it. BOOM! You won because your opponent will now be demoralized and might just leave the game or hastily try to retake the city and break his teeth on your defenses. Also research amphibious combat vehicles and naval infantry*.
      Day 3: Then take the cities near the river just in case other players try to swoop in for the spoils of war. Also upgrade your arms industries, recruiting offices and army bases at home
      Day 4: Now fortify and then move the rest of the troops towards Golan. Build a combat outpost* there if you have the resources because the reason being is that Golan is the only way to get into Israel through Syria and Lebanon.
      Day 5: The first armored fighting vehicles should be ready to see combat. Research corvettes.
      Day 6: Get ready to invade the Arabian Peninsula. Start with Saudi Arabia and then take Kuwait or you can invade the rest of North Africa but for that consider joining a coalition with your neighboring countries or if they are not in a coalition then make your own coalition and ask them join it. If they don't join the coalition then you should proceed with your North Africa campaign with only 3/4 of your army and the 1/should stay in FORTIFIED cities which are near your neighbor. By now the research of the corvette should have finished so if you haven't built a level 2 port yet then build it.
      Day 7: You should have started building a corvette and should get ready to attack North Africa. Send troops to the cities from where you will start attacking and wait for the your target to get into a war with some other nation. Wait to see if they are winning or losing. If they are winning then invade them but if they are losing then wait for their enemy to take over them and then invade that country. By now you should have amphibious combat vehicle and naval infantry so start building them since North Africa has a lot of coastal cities but its not necessary if you feel like that
      Day 8: Research Multiple Rocket Launcher Systems. By now the Corvette should be ready so start building another one and send the first one to bombard any enemy coastal city. Upgrade the army bases. and use the free towed artillery you get at the start of the game to inflict as many casualties on the enemy as possible.
      Day 9: The second Corvette should be there so send it to bombard the same coastal city as your first corvette or if you want to distract enemy artillery send it to bombard another city. Use your air-superiority fighter to attack enemy artillery as artillery cannot damage aircraft.
      Day 10: You should stop attacking and now fortify. Doesn't matter which way you took: Middle East or Africa but I am not forcing you. If you want then you can keep on attacking.
      Scenario 2
      Day 2-10: Everything will go same except you won't invade above mentioned countries but rather invade Middle East but you can take your own way and that is by either expanding into Europe or by first attacking Saudi Arabia and then going for India but for that you need a good Navy and a couple stacks to guard the borders.
      After that you can do whatever you want or try expanding into Africa like I told and then you might have a good chance of winning.
      Day 11: You should have a strong army by now. So, use them to take up Turkey. Use the amphibious combat vehicles you built to surprise the the enemy. Also annex one or two of the cities you conquered.
      * OPTIONAL
      Declaring war isn't enough, one must also know how to wage war.
      Lost battles can be summed up in two words: TOO LATE
    • Nice guide.

blue44elephant wrote:

If he is smart enough he will not bother trying to counter-attack but will instead dig in. Now move! Attack Port Said capture the forest near it and then bombard Alexandria. If he moves his artillery to try and counter you through Alexandria then you can move towards Cairo.
      1. What if he counter-attacks being a noob?
      2. So if he doesn't move through Alexandria then don't catch Cairo?

Also what about air? We ought to research it, right?
    • 737373elj wrote:

Nice guide.

blue44elephant wrote:

If he is smart enough he will not bother trying to counter-attack but will instead dig in. Now move! Attack Port Said capture the forest near it and then bombard Alexandria. If he moves his artillery to try and counter you through Alexandria then you can move towards Cairo.
      1. What if he counter-attacks being a noob?2. So if he doesn't move through Alexandria then don't catch Cairo?

Also what about air? We ought to research it, right?
      yeah, research air stuff and if he counter attacks then build a combat outpost and let him delete his units on you and if he moves artillery then it will be out of range of cairo so you can take over his capital.
    • No offense .....but..... 26 games lvl 9 rank with 0 wins and a negative prov win/Loss; neg kill/death ratio against live opponent.....

Maybe you should be reading guides instead of writing.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

No offense .....but..... 26 games lvl 9 rank with 0 wins and a negative prov win/Loss; neg kill/death ratio against live opponent.....

not gonna lie but we have been told to avoid making accounts for social media,video games etc. So, I deleted my accounts the first day I arrived at this hellhole. i am using my friend's account to play who is back at training centre. So i am NOT ready to sacrifice my security when i am stuck in middle East just for showing off my stats.
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

No offense .....but..... 26 games lvl 9 rank with 0 wins and a negative prov win/Loss; neg kill/death ratio against live opponent.....

a win is when you come 1st but i only come 3rd and mostly 4th or 5th also which countries do you think I played those 12 out of 29 games as?

The post was edited 1 time, last by blue44elephant ().

• Great guide I am going to follow it to the letter.

Seriously tho, you need to face this fact.....

Helmuth von Moltke 1800–91
      "No plan of operations reaches with any certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy's main force."

So many things could go wrong on the first day alone. What if Egypt has arty and fighter pick off your arty at Suez? What if Syria attacks your homeland when you have 4 infantry, recon and arty in Suez?

You are assuming both inactivty and ineptness on the part of your opponents.
    • Its called moniter the battlefield. Let the arty go with infantry to the suez and then when enemy plane is weakened patrol right into the already damadged plane. syria tends to be attacked early game either way but if they do unless they send the whole dang army they aint gettin thru and if u have a combat outpost at golan... the enemy troops will die so u can just focus egypt later
    • HulkHogann wrote:

Great guide I am going to follow it to the letter.

Seriously tho, you need to face this fact.....

Helmuth von Moltke 1800–91
      "No plan of operations reaches with any certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy's main force."

So many things could go wrong on the first day alone. What if Egypt has arty and fighter pick off your arty at Suez? What if Syria attacks your homeland when you have 4 infantry, recon and arty in Suez?

You are assuming both inactivty and ineptness on the part of your opponents.
      if you get to the suez first then its no problem. I will use air superiority fighter to attack his plane when its on the ground and the first thing I do when i open the games as Israel is send 2 infantry to golan heights and build an outpost there because golan is the only thing that joins Israel and Syria. Edit: Also its about who gets where FIRST and HOW and I am not assuming inactivity I am assuming that he checks in 5-6 times a day.

The post was edited 1 time, last by blue44elephant ().

• HulkHogann wrote:

The opponent can see combat outpost built so only a complete idiot would attack an occupied combat outpost with troops - I would let the arty do the work. Why would he leave his plane on the ground? You attack/patrol his air sup in the air it will damage you back just as much.
      Are YOU sure about that? I think only a much greater "Idiot" will allow you to sit there and bombard his cities while you use the port at the Suez to land at Port Said then occupy the adjacent forest and plant your artillery there, bombard Alexandria and then threaten Cairo. And I never said you have to follow what I said.
    • PattonT wrote:

Thanks for the guide, appreciated the details and recommendations.

Ignore people who just want to criticize. Someone who wants to help would offer improvements not insults.

Your service is greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there.
      Thanks