Season 4 - Attack Helo made available again like tanks?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Heavies biggest waste in game.. heavy officer would just get killed in 1 day...lol
      You are entitled to have the wrong opinion. And you would be looking foolish with your nice army and unable to build anything other than infantry.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • 737373elj wrote:

Looking back on old posts, I suspect an Elite Naval Strike Fighter/Strike Fighter... :D
      If so, Buckeye will have to see a doctor about a certain condition that lasts for more than four hours.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Pafufu wrote:

Perhaps a biological weapon, like anthrax. I feel it’s unlikely but it would provide another WMD for players to experiment with and abuse.
      Unless they did some serious coding to allow it to behave differently from Gas, like maybe having the damage spread some way over time, it would just be gas in a new suit.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Pafufu wrote:

Perhaps a biological weapon, like anthrax. I feel it’s unlikely but it would provide another WMD for players to experiment with and abuse.
      Unless they did some serious coding to allow it to behave differently from Gas, like maybe having the damage spread some way over time, it would just be gas in a new suit.
      I was thinking it would spread from city to city. For instance, you have to decontaminate each city.

Although it may be a little tone deaf due to current events.
    • It can use some of aircraft mechanic to imprement, like cloud of toxic gas (unit) damage every units in radius (patrol range) for every hour. It get carry by a wind (randomly change patrol point) the toxic will weaker over time (unit HP constantly reduce there for the damagd)
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • ThePanda wrote:

Currently, you get chance to earn an old seasonal unit two seasons after it was originally featured.

e.g. right now we're in S3 and you can earn the Elite Main Battle Tank which was first featured in S1. So I expect in S4 you'll be able to earn back the Elite Attack Helicopter which was featured in S2.
      Wait what? Is this true? It still say i have to have season 1 badge.
    • Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Currently, you get chance to earn an old seasonal unit two seasons after it was originally featured.

e.g. right now we're in S3 and you can earn the Elite Main Battle Tank which was first featured in S1. So I expect in S4 you'll be able to earn back the Elite Attack Helicopter which was featured in S2.

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Do you have at least 1000 points in the current season AND an active Security Council membership?
    • ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Do you have at least 1000 points in the current season AND an active Security Council membership?
      Oh i dont have council...yet. I plan to get it when the season is almost over to get the most out of it. Still dont have 2k points for the sub though, i am fairly new.
    • Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Oh i dont have council...yet. I plan to get it when the season is almost over to get the most out of it. Still dont have 2k points for the sub though, i am fairly new.
      Ah ok. Once you get SC, you'll permanently get the S1 badge unlocked and have access to the Elite MBT
    • ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Ah ok. Once you get SC, you'll permanently get the S1 badge unlocked and have access to the Elite MBT
      ah the chainquoting begins again :D
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Aether wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

ah the chainquoting begins again :D
      It gets worse