SEASON 3 EXTENDED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thing is @Pafufu that there could be always people complaining: "Hey I dont have Elite Helicopters"...well that is part of the concept of Seasonal units...Its a rewards for the established players.

If the developers are not happy with the concept anymore because someone could miss out, then they would have to change it.
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
  • What you do not take into account is what I wrote earlier: a) we currently don't have the manpower to launch mobile and seasons simultaneously while at the same time fixing systems that reached peak capacity. And yes, this is corona related - we simply couldn't predict a global pandemic and its effects on hiring processes and work/life balance. b) we had a massive influx of new players during the second half of the season. And for this massive amount of new players it is good that we decided to prolong.

So yeah, I think we handled it pretty well actually ;)

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • And its cool. Its OK if you say so. If you say: Hey guys due to this and that we need to extend season.

I think what bothers most is that you tried to sell us something which obviously wasnt benefiting us the way you try to sell it. No one would complain if you just tell the truth. I will extend my premium anyway because thats my way of supporting you without using GOLD. Its not the season that make me do it.

BTW: I once try the same with my little boy and he gets upset when he catched me. ;)
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.