Which is better?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh wrote:

The more the enemy can produce, the more I can kill to bolster my statistics. :D

Sure, you can fly 5000, but if you use that for bombing it also means, they will fly for hours and a very low damage per hour.

Also it only works, if the enemie has no AA at all at home.
      Yes they do need to fly long distances (That's half their purpose)

Do you realize how many SAM's you would need to defend your city against Stealth Bombers?

Stealth Bombers will only be hit by the SAM's counter-defense automatic strike once then it vanishes..

1 SAM = 11 Damage

5 Stealth Bombers = 130 HP

Now lets say for instance that the enemy has 3 SAM's in that city. I will lose only 1 Stealth Bomber. Your city is destroyed, SAM's damaged and morale wrecked.

Even 7 SAM's and I lose just 2 Stealth Bombers.. Are you going to leave 7 SAM's in each city?
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

you obviously havnt been paying attention to forum.. dont fight with inf. and ill let my stats speak for themselves if you want to look. yousers arent too bad but not even close
      LOL "not even close"

Which ones are those?
      Your win% which doesn't include any zombie games?
      Your units killed/lost VS real players which is way lower?
      Or is it that you beat up on the AI really well?
      Oh, I see, it's the better Provinces won/lost ratio.
      "not even close" LOL

Face it dude, for a game like this, our stats which are only vague indicators are near mirrors to each other.

Let's not get into a peeing match, you are practically (game wise) my next door neighbor.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Kalrakh wrote:

The more the enemy can produce, the more I can kill to bolster my statistics. :D

Sure, you can fly 5000, but if you use that for bombing it also means, they will fly for hours and a very low damage per hour.

Also it only works, if the enemie has no AA at all at home.
      Even IF the enemy has AA (unless we're talking like 3 SAMS) it can be worth it to bomb the city with a 1-3 of Steath Bombers to shut down production
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• My last win, I completely crippled the second biggest coalition with 6 stealth bombers allowing my coalition partners to swarm their homelands. I was hitting cities in Europe from an airfield in Canada. I was hitting Finland from Africa. They had no way to launch aircraft after the 1st strike. No way to produce AA shortly thereafter. A ton of shiny ASFs and SF blew up on the ground.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

be cheaper and more effective to build an icbm instead of 5 stealth bombers
      ICBM can be shot down by 2 TDS (16 damage each to missiles and ability to strike missiles twice)

What would 2 TDS do to Stealth Bombers? (4 damage each to planes)

See our point now? They are the essentially ICBM that you can heal.

So what has this argument come to, what do you suggest as a defense? Leaving 7 SAM's 2 THAAD and 1 Infantry in each homeland city?
    • 737373elj wrote:

Wade97Wade wrote:

737373elj wrote:

The Stealth Bombers have to fly over your territory to get to you cities ¬.¬?

Anyway I usually don't go with high leveled army bases. No AA except Theater Defense late-game. That may be a huge fault, but my fighters get everywhere, and I have tons of them, especially after my sim city thing.
      Yes and the entire time they are invisible and cannot be seen.
      Stealth doesn't mean invisible. It simply means it can't be detected by radar. Once it flies over your territory it's within sight and you can see them.I'm not saying that Stealth Bombers are bad. On the contrary, I saw my allies use it to great effect. I'm just stating how I defend my cities.
      No, you can't see them when they are in your territory, unless they are in range of a unit that detects stealth. It would be kinda pointless if they revealed as soon as they crossed your borders.
      stealth.jpg
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Another perfect example yet another advantage of Stealth Bombers that I use - When invaded, wait until the enemy has a good portion of his ground troops in your territory, then send 1 Stealth Bomber to take enemy airbase/s during an invasion. The enemies ground units will now have no Air Support + No Airbases . No escape route via air and no Air Support = Easy pickings for helicopters etc.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

How to prevent to lose air support during naval invasion: carriers :D
      Okay you've (kind of) solved the air support issue but the enemy cannot use carriers to fly troops home so they would still be trapped there and I would obviously have a navy that would be able to counter the enemies navy - But Navy is a separate topic..

What can you do about your troops that are stuck behind if you realize they are being overwhelmed by the enemy?
    • Teburu wrote:

EPICNOOB2.0 wrote:

*pontoon gets broken. besides what if the troops are more inland
      ponton only takes 3h or so to build?and if your troops are more inland then you just move back to the coast and then fuck off from there?

there is a solution to every problem
      HA! Not once I get my Season 4 Unit: Teburu Killers!
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Teburu wrote:

EPICNOOB2.0 wrote:

ponton only takes 3h or so to build?and if your troops are more inland then you just move back to the coast and then fuck off from there?
      hahaha

If you’re too far inland just airfield and bingo I’m good if you don’t kill within 24 hours (highly unlikely because I always bring a huge invasion force :D )
    • Teburu wrote:

EPICNOOB2.0 wrote:

That entire time you are retreating your troops they are being hit by Elite Stealth Helicopters..

737373elj wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Teburu wrote:

EPICNOOB2.0 wrote:

ponton only takes 3h or so to build?and if your troops are more inland then you just move back to the coast and then fuck off from there?there is a solution to every problem
      hahaha
      If you’re too far inland just airfield and bingo I’m good if you don’t kill within 24 hours (highly unlikely because I always bring a huge invasion force :D )
      (Thank you in advance for bringing a huge invasion force)

Yes a huge invasion force could survive if it has enough total HP but you will take huge casualties in comparison to my units