Suggestions for News, Gold, Scenarios

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions for News, Gold, Scenarios

First, I could not find a search tool to search the forum that might help. I usually just google search and find forum links but could not find this info.

--The CON news has a few different tabs. It would be good to filter to see stories / articles written by players. (edit: I have recently found auto generated more useful and players don't seem to post that often. )

--Is it possible to have a "buy-in" game with higher payouts? For example, 30 players and everyone has to buy $20 in gold (64,000 gold each person). The total gold in the pot started at 1.92 million (64,000 a player x 30 players). So the maybe 500,000 is paid out to the winners? Thoughts? I know I would get in on a a few games like that from my end I can spend $20 to win like $100 worth of gold so huge incentive. (full disclosure: I like to gamble)

--I think it would be awesome to have scenarios based on real historical battles! I did see a section for that in the forum but was a few years old. The D-day invasion, Cuba missile crisis, the The Hindenburg Line / Western front theater of war from WWI, lots of great epic battles. Maybe instead of each player picking a whole nation, you get a few cities and troops so 10-20 players can all participate in an epic battle between just a few countries.

Just a few thoughts. Thanks

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mike6133 ().

• Mike6133 wrote:

I am on this page and do not see the search bar.
      forum.conflictnations.com/index.php?board-list/
      Where would I find it?

Politics is not the section I am looking for. It contains stories auto generated and not player posted content only. That was my suggestion.

I am in no way suggesting the business model change. I am suggesting adding another type of match.
      1. Mobile the search tab is right there. Computer shouldn’t be too different. Just look for the magnifying glass.
      2. All has... all. Including player posts. Note that new player posts on news will notify you.
      3. Ok.

MrBookShelf wrote:

Player post in the news always stay on top but the news do get refresh (delete) quite often. It would be good to be able to look into old news.
      There are arrow buttons on the news tab, I use it to look at enemy units and older posts. Occasionally to check territory gained.
      Files