I need to report a PLAUER in game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I need to report a PLAUER in game

His messages to me
      you are such a gay you double cross your aggrement with ukraine hahahah
      american veteran ? hahahahahh hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
      look at yourself, i think you are that one keyboard warrior F((T fake tough guy
      let me be very clear about this

2:43:43 PM

you talk to much so im going to put my d**k in your mouth so you can shut up and before acting like you are good see what player you have against

The post was edited 1 time, last by JonDoe101 ().

• Pafufu wrote:

I’m sorry about that, but really all you can do is what @737373elj said.
      One problem I can't do that because I get this email by the mods thinking I AM THE RACIST so I get the infraction and i can't report image bug
      i'm out of that game
      here is email

[/td]
      [td]2:19 AM (11 hours ago)
      [/td]
      [td][/td]

[/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      to me

[/td]
      [/tr]
      [/table]
      Greetings,

We have gotten a report that your behavior was very toxic, abusive, offensive and also racist. Upon checking on this, the players were not wrong.

This kind of behavior in unacceptable, and highly not tolerated. Cause this is your first time breaking these rules, you will be warned and removed from you map, where this happened. But remember, warning carry on from one map to another, seeing something like this again might result in a permanent ban from playing conflict of nations.
      ----------------------------------

Best regards/Pozdrowienia,

Luoniev

Dorado Games | Conflict of Nations | PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator

Do not forget joining our community on forums and Discord!

Nie zapomnij dołączyć do naszej społeczności na forum i Discrodie!

Forum -> https://forum.conflictnations.com

Discord -> discord.gg/by66wzg
    • Well that is true and i spoke with some staff members. I made it crystal i put the game # and gave the user name.
      I learned how to use the report image bug so next time this happens, i can report it. I am also making some nice friends
      and the staff are here to help us. They are all very approachable and kind. I hope one day to work with them and if not,
      I will try to help others, like I did in the Navy and in special education.
      I could make more money doing more engineering
      project management but life isn't about that. Anyways i will be more clear on my writing, and i will take my time to review
      my posts. Over the last month i learned con discord, how to navigate this forum, create an allinace, a page and met freidns
      from Germany, Russia, USA and all over the world. I no longer consider myself the new guy.
      Now the powers to be will look into it and the comments because i'm no longer on the map but lessons learned 737373Jelj.