Rankings Improvement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rankings Improvement

It would be nice if CoN creates a line graph for each user to track their rankings in the world. It can be weekly or even better daily. This way it gives each player more confidence on what they are doing. Another suggestion would be to create a line graph for each user to track their overall, military and economics points. There can be two charts: one can be the accumulative points over time, and the other one can be daily new points.
    • What about a separate ranking for each doctrine used by a player? This could also be taken further and displayed in that doctrine's military ranking. I would love to see how I did with different doctrines.

The current total ranking would still be as it is now.
      If it looks stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

If it looks stupid, it works, and it is also dangerous as hell, it is Russian.

• hhong2021 wrote:

It would be nice if CoN creates a line graph for each user to track their rankings in the world. It can be weekly or even better daily. This way it gives each player more confidence on what they are doing. Another suggestion would be to create a line graph for each user to track their overall, military and economics points. There can be two charts: one can be the accumulative points over time, and the other one can be daily new points.
      They have that look on your trophy section it shows your rank you can track your progress and all of that
      Now they don't have what i mentioned above and the previous user
    • hhong2021 wrote:

Agreed, that would help show your progress and visualize it far better than simply numbers.