Possible Cheating

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Possible Cheating

Game 3171288
      Player in question - *EDITED OUT*
      Country player is using - *EDITED OUT*

I am Bonfire 101 as PERU in this game. The player i am discussing is *EDITED OUT* using *EDITED OUT*.

I use gold for games and know when others use Gold as well. This guy has either used 5 million or more in GOLD which is insane for 1 world or is cheating or somehow getting things for free. Something is just not right. He was able to Max all of his cites and max all of his troops and NUKE most of my cites and others in a matter of minutes.

I have played multiple worlds and spent alot of gold on some and what he was able to do in the short time is not possible unless your cheating or have hundreds of thosands of dollars into this game.

I logged back in to over 450 reports of Spy actions and NUKES from the sky. No actually fighting. talk about a cheap way to do it. This dude is a loser but thats not the point.

Someone please look into this player for me.

I am quitting the world anyways cause players like him RUIN this game.

Cheers X(

The post was edited 2 times, last by JonDoe101 ().

• If you want to report a specific player, send a PM to a team member or report the player in game. I have edited out names to protect players' identity.

In almost any case of reported cheating, the player is just using gold. Only scenario I can envision is the payment platforms have been comprised outside of CoN. Some people are willing to invest a lot into this game, you would be surprised.

Also there is nothing wrong with that, while it may diminish the realism of experience on that one game, if you enjoy CoN keep it in context that those 1% of games where people heavily use gold and level the playing field to their advantage, funds the other 99% of games you enjoy and get to play for free. I know you think they "RUIN" the game, but in reality they "FUND" the game and keep it a F2P model.

I also had the same attitude, I had some games where I felt the realism of it was "ruined", but my perspective changed on this after learning more about the running costs to keep the game online.