Need advice and Possible Coalition rule change

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Need advice and Possible Coalition rule change

I have a coalition Member who is , lets say very unhappy, and decided to leave coalition and send all troops to my Capital. As He he leaving the coalition i cannot stop His troops useing my airport and bring all troops untill 24 hours is up. They way the Coalition is set Up this allows anyone a Free invasion to do Harn to others.... is this part of the Game?
    • I have asked this question also in game chat and heres the responce i got.......Welcome to the Security Council channel
      08:08 daMonstah: can territories without cities fall to insurgants if the morale drops low wenough?
      10:21 General Van Halen: No - insurgency are born in cities :)
      10:25 BRUCEPAPPY: what happens when you run out of fuel??? do you lose army's??
      11:11 GreekResistanceOfCyp: Guys who is a best air for hit at airbases ?
      14:37 OGNighthawk: strikers
      16:58 twads123: Im in this game and my coalition partner has been inactive since May 6 and i have been taking provinces and cities he lost. But its showing he has regained the cities and provinces. Why? He has not been online!!
      17:22 Mike Dolom: the sound for airplanes is annoying
      18:13 Combat Engr: Hello, I have asked to get an account whitelist, throught the ingame bug report how long does that take?
      10:21 Takums the SIMP: why can't my special ops embark without a harbor even though I have the research?
      10:38 Expendables77: i have a member in my coalition that has gone inactive for now, he is at war with someone that wants to join my coalition, can the guy that wants to join apply and force a peace?
      15:18 Stetsed: Hello could somebody please tell me how i make a game? Thx
      17:11 Teburu: you can't
      18:33 MIDWEST316: What low morale percent does a city turn into ROGUE State? 25 or 35%? Thanks in advance
      18:42 satan187: greeetings
      18:48 MIDWEST316: Greetings, nice screenname
      19:33 Coronel Riga: hello is it possible to capture a city without destroying its infra?
      20:16 APHRODITEgg: I WANT TO JOIN AN ALLIACE !
      22:46 MIDWEST316: I'd like to Moderate some peeps. I understand.
      23:08 PhuongTran: Hi, I cannot rename my officer
      23:09 PhuongTran: is that a bug or something
      04:41 Rob Ilenfeld: I have a coalition Member who is , lets say very unhappy, and decided to leave coalition and send all troops to my Capital. As He he leaving the coalition i cannot stop His troops useing my airport and bring all troops untill 24 hours is up. They way the Coalition is set Up this allows anyone a Free invasion to do Harn to others.... is this part of the Game?
      Your message has been blocked due to inappropriate content
    • Unfortunately there are idiots out there. I have had a coalition member who only built units and refused to do anything else. I kicked him and he tried to fly in a bunch of infantry to my capital at the last minute. I allowed some to land that I knew I could kill then destroyed the airport. Once he was out he was easy to wipe out. But yeah having to destroy my airbase was annoying.
    • Robert Ilenfeld wrote:

it seems to Me that The Coalition rules were Made to allow this Type of thing to happen. For in the Real world War this would never happen
      I had also responded to your same comment in the security council chat. While yes, this system in the game can be abused in this way, I just don't believe there could be a feasible workaround for this, and coalitions are heavily reliant on trust.

I once played a game with 5 player coalitions. We had 3 coalition members, and there were 2 opposing nations left on our continent, both who were working together. We gave them the option of either joining us or fighting. Both players said they would join us, but only one of the 2 joined us at first. While we kept pressing the whereabouts of the second player to join us, turns out their teammate was just in our coalition to spy on us, essentially get a free "reveal all units" on our whole coalition. We were duped, they knew our positions, and we couldn't kick the spy out in time to stop it. Their one ally made quick work of us and we lost the advantage.

I was super frustrated, but lesson learned, don't make coalitions lightly. The best way to pick coalitionmates you don't know is to wait a bit, let players demonstrate themselves and over time you'll get a feel for their expansion plans. See where your plans can coincide, message them your intentions, less likely betrayal. Joining a coalition for no reason, without a plan, isn't always useful.