Multi accounting in my game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multi accounting in my game

GAME 3197058

I did submit a ticket bug report, but i find it slow in response. Meanwhile cheating is ruining a game.

A player admitted he was using a 2nd account for spying and resources. The 2nd account on Day 10 has built nothing.
      The main account brags of having 30 planes. He also admits using 2nd account to spy on the other teams and has.

Can I post the country name ???

How can we mention these players for people to avoid the cheating ???

Will someone follow up with Devs? Are Devs here to investigate?
    • Using the report a bug feature is a good way to start a report on a player who you think has multiple accounts, and it should be checked out by a team member who is responsible for looking into accusations of cheating. If you feel this is not enough you could also send a private message to a team member on the CoN website or on discord with the players name you suspect to have multiple accounts and the game ID to be extra safe. But like I said, the ticket alone should get it checked out.

Generally the forum is not being used to facilitate reports of cheating right now, and to respect the privacy of users right now we edit out the names of game accounts who forum users post in reports of cheating.

However having a second account is against the rules, and is not taken lightly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JonDoe101 ().

• edablo wrote:

GAME 3197058

I did submit a ticket bug report, but i find it slow in response. Meanwhile cheating is ruining a game.

A player admitted he was using a 2nd account for spying and resources. The 2nd account on Day 10 has built nothing.
      The main account brags of having 30 planes. He also admits using 2nd account to spy on the other teams and has.

Can I post the country name ???

How can we mention these players for people to avoid the cheating ???

Will someone follow up with Devs? Are Devs here to investigate?
      I am sure they will take care of it, just give them some time. Btw good job by reporting about it. Thanks
      Have fun, nothing personal.
    • Vikingaxe wrote:

I reported the same problem twice already... *EDITED OUT*, *EDITED OUT* and *EDITED OUT* who are playing as *EDITED OUT*, *EDITED OUT* and *EDITED OUT* is quite clear that it is a multi account.
      I had to edit out the names of players and their nations you suspect are cheating. I think I should have been more clear in my first post, please do not share the names of players or their nations you suspect of having multiple accounts on this forum.

To respect the privacy of players, the best way to get your issue addressed, as I have said before, is to submit a bug report in game with their names and nations. Those staff members who are responsible for looking into cheating actively check bug reports to find cheaters, whereas staff members who only moderate the forum (like myself, without ingame powers) are more likely to respond to you here.

You can also private message me or another team member on the CoN website or Discord if you really want, but the ticket alone will suffice just be patient.