GOOGLE PLAY EARLY ACCESS - LIVE NOW!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GOOGLE PLAY EARLY ACCESS - LIVE NOW!

+ + + + ANNOUNCEMENT + + + +
      Dear players,

Today is a very exciting day! - you are cordially invited to participate in our EARLY ACCESS PROGRAM on the Play Store for Android devices (iOS coming soon)

With Early Access we are happy to give all players the chance get an early look at the mobile application in its current state of development. All you need is a device running Android Version 8 and at least 2 GB of RAM, and you're good to go!
      During this phase we will be collecting player data and information so that we can refine the game further in anticipation for final release.

As we continue to develop and work on the Early build your feedback and reports are an essential part of the process. You can do so through this form.

What can you expect?:
      • First access to Conflict of Nations via any mobile device
      • Your web account will carry over to mobile as long as you login with the same credentials or use the same login method (Facebook)
      • Many features available on web/Steam versions can be found on mobile, with the exception of current work in progress:
        • Missiles
        • Air assault
        • Multiple Constructions/Mobilizations (bugs might be encountered especially when combined with queuing)
        • Other features such as Retreat, Demolishing, Rush and Delay
        • Bug reports
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 5 times, last by Yak ().

• just try it out, very impress!

- I really like that "zoom in to see province outline and pathway" (but no plz don't put this in pc)
      - very nice details map !!! it look very realistic (downside is the map feels small but I don't think people would notice this)

Thing that need to be improve in full release
      - horrible fps, my mobile is overkill for a lot of game, it can even run the CON PC version with better fps (just terrible control) but fps do drop only on world map.
      - I have problem taking screenshot, It won't save so I have to repeatedly take screenshot to get one of it. might be cause by above issue.

Minor thing I want it to be improve
      - large space on province details (when select province) the tab take up 1/3 of my screen. it could need some tidy up.
      29683464_2034289616895730_5633755374252341437_n - Copy.jpg
      - military logistic (road) texture not ok, I don't recognize it as a road at first look. maybe becuz it is black ?
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • like it so far, some issues im seeing

In the message part. when i go to type the message, the keypad covers the text box and i cant see what i am writing. Also if someone sends a trade, it does not show up in the chat. And randomly it will not let me select a random message to open

In research. it does not say the changes each new research level does, Just the name. Also it shows the features icons, but not what they mean, it should give a description if i tap it.

On a side note i realy like the verticle display for the research advancments
      18 Years US Army Infantry. experience ranging from door kicking to strategic level. 4 combat tours.
    • Hi,

I tried yesterday to enter a game and it always crashes to mainscreen.
      I tried in Telekom LTE as well as WLAN.
      I tried with a Samsung Galaxy, a Sony Xperia Z5 ( Phones) and a Z2 Tablet( old one).
      I managed to reach the start screen and choose a game but then it loaded for ca. 1-2 minutes and crashed.

Tried it again this early morning because I thougth it may be a server problem, but same same...

What can I do, it sees you guys can enter the Beta...
    • @Germanico Ok so first I would like the cities to be more visible on the map because they just look like another basic province. And secondly the aliasing is very present so it would be good to reduce it to improve the lisibility of the map. That's all for now, I know it's only the beginning and I'm waiting for more^^
      A vaincre sans périls on ne triomphe tout simplement pas !
      To vanquish without dangers means no victory at all !
    • I had some problem with constant app restarting on Honor 8s, 2gb ram.
      However it will start eventually and slowly load map. Too slow. Then it works for some time but will restart again.
      App is very demanding and some times screen is black for 10+ seconds when I try to put the app behind.
      Do you guys have memory leaks?
      CoW app is working smootly just to mention.

Map is loading too long and freeze for some time in the beginning. I suppose it is because of the radar function.

-I also don't like the map.
      -There is a lack of info about rebellion posibility in city.

-If you have more units of same type in stack you can't see how much HP they have, only %. So % of stacked HP of same type means nothing to me if I need to know will my strike fighter die if decide to attack.

-The attack timer is not working. It's silly btw I really dont like it even if it's working (CoW mobile attack timer style). Why not to show it where you have traveling time info. Somewhere on that screen.

-Those action buttons are too big and you can easely loose them so you need to scroll map all the time to find exact unit spot.
      Again not good solution. Why not to have them always on the bottom of the screen.

But overall if you guys fix loading time (unresponsive map on start) and game restarting (I can play every single game even Eve online or similar) it will be ok for quick access, order changes, starting new research, some diplomacy..
      Good job on porting CoW mobile to CoN.
      But I don't like CoW mobile.

Btw, I can load desktop version on mobile phone in mobile browser. And it's faster and there is fancy map, almost all the option available, more than in mobile app.
      Why wouldn't change UI (css), adapt for mobile view and use it instead this?
      That is how wordpress websites are working on mobile and it is very good solution.
      Just asking...
    • Thank you for the mobile app version.

I personally haven't had any of the major crash or load issues that everyone keeps referring to, but have noticed not a single person is actually giving you enough info for you to figure out if it is your app or their phones. I'm running it on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, with Android 10.

I've seen several phone types named, but not a single one with a model # or what version of Android they are using. as this could be the problem. Plus I believe even on the early access version of the app, through google play you should be listing what is the minimum required version of Android a system requires for the app to run properly as you see fit so you are only receiving comments and bug reports for the mobile app on problems you weren't aware of that actually matter, as you shouldn't be attempting to fix a problem that someone without the correct platform is attempting to run it on.
    • Sir Paust wrote:

Hi,

I tried yesterday to enter a game and it always crashes to mainscreen.
      I tried in Telekom LTE as well as WLAN.
      I tried with a Samsung Galaxy, a Sony Xperia Z5 ( Phones) and a Z2 Tablet( old one).
      I managed to reach the start screen and choose a game but then it loaded for ca. 1-2 minutes and crashed.

Tried it again this early morning because I thougth it may be a server problem, but same same...

What can I do, it sees you guys can enter the Beta...
      dm 1 of the Dorado boys they can help you out better
    • Its a pitty that the hardware requirements are so high...i have a samsung j5 duos, android 7 with 2 GB RAM but it crashes. And I am not a cellphone nerd So i dont intend to by the latest one every year.

To tell the truth. I dont expect the app to be antialising with 3D, Dolby digital effects and hologramms popping at me.
      I also dont intend to run Operation Barbarossa on a 5" Display.

For my usecase the app is a addition to the browser.
      I just need a quick way of checking my buildings construction stats, start the next research or see if my troops at the border get attacked while i am shopping or at work ;)

What are the developers intention of the app? A playalone Version?

Did anybody check the data consumption of the app?

I was really looking forward to the app...pitty now all the rich kiddies can attack me when they get bored in schools and I got stuck at work...Well I think I need to rework my defense strategy to fit the treat of the mobile app.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.

The post was edited 1 time, last by kurtvonstein ().

• Sir Paust wrote:

Hello ?
      Am I the only one who has problems to enter the game ?
      I crashes always.
      I tried it with diferrent devices, LTE, HomeWLan...
      Why is this ?
      Same problem with me. App starts but crashes when loading a actual game. Probably some hardqware requirements...i reocn you phone is not "strong" enough.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Question:
      I already have an account in CoN and played on desktop. Recently I wanted to try out the mobile version, so I started one random game without logging in with my account, so a new account was auto-generated for me (something like user123456). Now I'm on day 5 in that game and the mobile app sees to be behaving well. Is it possible to continue that game as my old registered account? I fear that if I log in the mobile app with my account, then my current game (as user123456) will be lost. Is there any way to continue the current game using my registered account?