Longest time you have ever played?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alright, old thread, but I just finished at day 94 on a ww3 4X.

Not the longest one on here, but it was excruciating. Game was decided by like day 55 when we beat the last big coal. From there, we all got bored and lazy with cleaning up the last needed VPs. I couldn't get the rest of the randoms we added in our coal to hit the "retire" button.

I can't imagine a real match ending that late naturally. Like I said, our game was mainly due to boredom lol
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • MicahWill wrote:

Alright, old thread, but I just finished at day 94 on a ww3 4X.

Not the longest one on here, but it was excruciating. Game was decided by like day 55 when we beat the last big coal. From there, we all got bored and lazy with cleaning up the last needed VPs. I couldn't get the rest of the randoms we added in our coal to hit the "retire" button.

I can't imagine a real match ending that late naturally. Like I said, our game was mainly due to boredom lol
      Will you guys take on Big Oil next? Or Big Tobacco?
      *** Warning: This poster is on double secret probation ***

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Day 67 on a flashpoint game right now (my last before going on hiatus) and it’s excrutiatingly boring. There has been no challenge (apart from beating Italy on Day 10 with just my starting units), the second-strongest player just went inactive from boredom presumably and nobody else wants to click the end game button, forcing me to slowly accumulate VPs to take the solo win
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

Day 67 on a flashpoint game right now (my last before going on hiatus) and it’s excrutiatingly boring. There has been no challenge (apart from beating Italy on Day 10 with just my starting units), the second-strongest player just went inactive from boredom presumably and nobody else wants to click the end game button, forcing me to slowly accumulate VPs to take the solo win
      screenshot?

• 737373elj wrote:

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 2.50.03 pm.png
      Day 65*
      Y'all are gonna judge me for being so slow (mainly due to me having barely any time to play due to school and can't-be-bothered-ness)
      Sheesh, I may be an a-hole but as Star Lord would say, I'm not 100% a d!ck.

• Hmm, don't judge elj.
      I ended a round with just 600 VP solo victory(flashpoint) on day 66(the game ended by itself).
      You know how?
      I archived the game on day 15, came back on day 50, and cleaned up the board.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."