Previous seasonal units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pafufu wrote:

Well, the elite heli and sub are highly powerful and in my opinion better then the tank.
      Well, mainly i have eyes on the tank abilities. SInce the heli is powerful but replaceable, and the sub even though strong can only fight properly in coastal waters. And since i play eastern mostly, the MBT is a big upgrade, with the whole lineup costing much less then the normal MBT tree, and with higher speed and airlift, while not many early game armor can't airlift, this thing can do it from lv 1. The normal MBT would need the last 2 upgrade to airlift AND have no urban debuff, while this one have it from the start.
    • Aether wrote:

Is there anyway to unlock those unit? I am late to the game and just realized how much of a different the elite MBT have. Yes, this question is mainly about the elite MBT, i don't really care about both the heli or the current sub, as their ability is not that unique.
      Somebody already said in another thread, but Seasonal units, as the name implies, are available on a rotational basis only. So their availability is varied and dependent on wha Season it is at the moment. At the time of writing, you can get the Seasonal MBT if you gain 1000VP (or maybe XP? Can’t remember) AND have a Security Council membership, while the Elite Submarine requires 2000.

Seriously though, the Elite Heli and Elite Sub are really good.
    • 737373elj wrote:

Aether wrote:

Is there anyway to unlock those unit? I am late to the game and just realized how much of a different the elite MBT have. Yes, this question is mainly about the elite MBT, i don't really care about both the heli or the current sub, as their ability is not that unique.
      Somebody already said in another thread, but Seasonal units, as the name implies, are available on a rotational basis only. So their availability is varied and dependent on wha Season it is at the moment. At the time of writing, you can get the Seasonal MBT if you gain 1000VP (or maybe XP? Can’t remember) AND have a Security Council membership, while the Elite Submarine requires 2000.
      Seriously though, the Elite Heli and Elite Sub are really good.
      Oh well i would get the sub with the mbt when i purchase council when the season almost end anyway. And pretty sure around 80 days is all i need to get the heli too.
    • Aether wrote:

737373elj wrote:

Aether wrote:

Somebody already said in another thread, but Seasonal units, as the name implies, are available on a rotational basis only. So their availability is varied and dependent on wha Season it is at the moment. At the time of writing, you can get the Seasonal MBT if you gain 1000VP (or maybe XP? Can’t remember) AND have a Security Council membership, while the Elite Submarine requires 2000.Seriously though, the Elite Heli and Elite Sub are really good.
      Oh well i would get the sub with the mbt when i purchase council when the season almost end anyway. And pretty sure around 80 days is all i need to get the heli too.
      I believe that’s how it works. Not certain.
    • Elite sub is the best imo, the helo was a lot better before nerfing but flying level 1 tanks early in the game is HUGE and I hate MBTs
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD