Unit stuck in disembarking.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would file an in-game bug report with as much detail as possible. For instance, where they are stuck, what units are affected, and anything that could pertain to the issue.

Bug reports can be filed by clicking the cog icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and then clicking the spider or bug icon in the option menu.

Good luck in your conquests!
    • Pafufu wrote:

I would file an in-game bug report with as much detail as possible. For instance, where they are stuck, what units are affected, and anything that could pertain to the issue.

Bug reports can be filed by clicking the cog icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and then clicking the spider or bug icon in the option menu.

Good luck in your conquests!
      I submitted for almost 24h now, when do they typically reply back? It is quite an urgency and one of my important unit is just stuck :(
    • I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with this. The best way to get the development team to view issues with game mechanics is by submitting a ticket, as you did.

You can attach screenshots on here to help us see the issue, and I can forward those images to our bug report repository, but like I said submitting a ticket is the best way for the team to check out this bug.

In terms of length of time it takes to address, while the team will try to view your ticket as soon as possible, it depends on the magnitude of the bug as to whether or not it can be fixed within a fast time frame or even within your game.