The effect of Arms Industries/Local Industry on "Money" Cities and Provinces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The effect of Arms Industries/Local Industry on "Money" Cities and Provinces

New

Does anyone know what effect, if any, ...

...building an Arms Industry in a city, whose production resource is "Money" and not Supplies, Components, Fuel, Electronics, or Rares?

AND

...building a Local Industry in a bonus resource province, whose production resource is "Money" and not Supplies, Components, Fuel, Electronics, or Rares?
      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • New

I ask because the Wiki says this:

• Should only be constructed in provinces containing resources
      • Increases resources (but not manpower and money) produced in a province
      • Building destroyed when conquered by another player

And I don't know if that just refers to money produced by every province, or this bonus money as well in a special resource Money province
    • New

Local Industry makes material resourced very slack, it's mostly useless, but my friend tells me, he capturing Oil Refinery and not great effect, when he build Local Industry lvl 1 in Oil Refinery provinced them he gets 50+ hour extra fuel points in material incoming list, it's most usefull building.

If there has chance created every cities Construction Sites/Yard it's can created empty slots (missing lots building gathering) one these it's Local Industry > City Industry Complex, it's makes resourced lvl 1 - 100+, lvl 2 - 150+, lvl 3 - 200+, lvl 4 - 250+, lvl 5 - 300+. it's makes lots materials.

It's resolved materials problems off.
      I living in shadows, sometimes office it's open, sometimes it's closed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kranzegrad ().

• New

Gen. Grievous wrote:

Local Industry boosts the money in a ''money city''. (E.g. 10% at level 1)

However, since all money cities aren't homeland, it's actually 2.5% at level 1 and 5% if annexed.

So it's not worth building arms factories in money cities.

Local industry NEVER boosts money, only raw materials (like supplies).
      Are you SURE about the bolded, because I could swear in a flashpoint game when I built a local industry in bermuda who special resource is money, it increased the money generated. Thing is, I didn't pay close enough attention, so there could have been other factors at work, like morale over time.
    • New

Kalrakh wrote:

You can test it by simply building such a building in such a province/city, but I expect nothing.

Though local industry has a max level of 3 not 5.

Level 1 is always kind of worth it, level 2 and 3 only in a more progressed game, because they are more expensive and give less benefit per level.
      Good point you need a long breath for return on investment...i usually do it in the end with electronics and oil because thats what I lack most having supply and components to waste...
      Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat es einfach gemacht.
    • New

kurtvonstein wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

You can test it by simply building such a building in such a province/city, but I expect nothing.

Level 1 is always kind of worth it, level 2 and 3 only in a more progressed game, because they are more expensive and give less benefit per level.
      Good point you need a long breath for return on investment...i usually do it in the end with electronics and oil because thats what I lack most having supply and components to waste...
      Although I agree it’s a significantly long-term ROI, I always seem to have the inverse resource production problem compared to that. I’m overflowing with electronics and oil to the point I’m drowned in a pool of petroleum I can’t sell without enough supplies and components to stay above the oil and electronics.
    • New

Stratieon wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Although I agree it’s a significantly long-term ROI, I always seem to have the inverse resource production problem compared to that. I’m overflowing with electronics and oil to the point I’m drowned in a pool of petroleum I can’t sell without enough supplies and components to stay above the oil and electronics.
      Alright, who hijacked Stratieon's account and tried to get away with a reply in plain English instead of Legalese?
    • New

Stratieon wrote:

I'm either way, depending what country I'm playing. Sometimes I have an access of everything, other times I need everything. Occasionaly, I have a lack of Electronics. And vice versa. I always have way too much fuel though.