The effect of Arms Industries/Local Industry on "Money" Cities and Provinces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The effect of Arms Industries/Local Industry on "Money" Cities and Provinces

Does anyone know what effect, if any, ...

...building an Arms Industry in a city, whose production resource is "Money" and not Supplies, Components, Fuel, Electronics, or Rares?

AND

...building a Local Industry in a bonus resource province, whose production resource is "Money" and not Supplies, Components, Fuel, Electronics, or Rares?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • I ask because the Wiki says this:

• Should only be constructed in provinces containing resources
      • Increases resources (but not manpower and money) produced in a province
      • Building destroyed when conquered by another player

And I don't know if that just refers to money produced by every province, or this bonus money as well in a special resource Money province
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Local Industry makes material resourced very slack, it's mostly useless, but my friend tells me, he capturing Oil Refinery and not great effect, when he build Local Industry lvl 1 in Oil Refinery provinced them he gets 50+ hour extra fuel points in material incoming list, it's most usefull building.

If there has chance created every cities Construction Sites/Yard it's can created empty slots (missing lots building gathering) one these it's Local Industry > City Industry Complex, it's makes resourced lvl 1 - 100+, lvl 2 - 150+, lvl 3 - 200+, lvl 4 - 250+, lvl 5 - 300+. it's makes lots materials.

It's resolved materials problems off.
      Guns are always loaded.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GunlessLands ().

• Gen. Grievous wrote:

Local Industry boosts the money in a ''money city''. (E.g. 10% at level 1)

However, since all money cities aren't homeland, it's actually 2.5% at level 1 and 5% if annexed.

So it's not worth building arms factories in money cities.

Local industry NEVER boosts money, only raw materials (like supplies).
      Are you SURE about the bolded, because I could swear in a flashpoint game when I built a local industry in bermuda who special resource is money, it increased the money generated. Thing is, I didn't pay close enough attention, so there could have been other factors at work, like morale over time.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Kalrakh wrote:

You can test it by simply building such a building in such a province/city, but I expect nothing.

Though local industry has a max level of 3 not 5.

Level 1 is always kind of worth it, level 2 and 3 only in a more progressed game, because they are more expensive and give less benefit per level.
      Good point you need a long breath for return on investment...i usually do it in the end with electronics and oil because thats what I lack most having supply and components to waste...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

You can test it by simply building such a building in such a province/city, but I expect nothing.

Level 1 is always kind of worth it, level 2 and 3 only in a more progressed game, because they are more expensive and give less benefit per level.
      Good point you need a long breath for return on investment...i usually do it in the end with electronics and oil because thats what I lack most having supply and components to waste...
      Although I agree it’s a significantly long-term ROI, I always seem to have the inverse resource production problem compared to that. I’m overflowing with electronics and oil to the point I’m drowned in a pool of petroleum I can’t sell without enough supplies and components to stay above the oil and electronics.
    • Stratieon wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Although I agree it’s a significantly long-term ROI, I always seem to have the inverse resource production problem compared to that. I’m overflowing with electronics and oil to the point I’m drowned in a pool of petroleum I can’t sell without enough supplies and components to stay above the oil and electronics.
      Alright, who hijacked Stratieon's account and tried to get away with a reply in plain English instead of Legalese?
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Stratieon wrote:

I'm either way, depending what country I'm playing. Sometimes I have an access of everything, other times I need everything. Occasionaly, I have a lack of Electronics. And vice versa. I always have way too much fuel though.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Overobundence of fuel is pretty common in late game, fuel is mostly needed in early. Much less in late, except if you spam airports and stuff all over the place.
      My last game, my engineers were making man made lakes and filling them with fuel
      The KING of CoN News!!!