The sim city guides: USA (Flashpoint)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The sim city guides: USA (Flashpoint)

So I’m out of ideas for WW3, trying some new countries now, so I’m resorting to Flashpoint because I play a number of countries there. I’m linking the US WW3 guide Here, because frankly there isn’t much difference between the two.

Side note: I’m using this to provide a little information on why Flashpoint is so ideal for sim city, because there is really little things I need to say about US Flashpoint.
      Flashpoint has a one major point which is good for sim city-ers, and that is the large majority of inactive/inexperienced players. This large inactive bunch makes defending cities easy, as the AI doesn’t declare war, so as long as you don’t attack it, it should be very peaceful. Even if the previous player was at war with your country, the AI is generally stupid enough that you can defeat it with some effort.
      The large inexperienced group also makes it easy to defeat them.
      In Flashpoint games, there are usually only a few experienced conquerors, so its easy for you to make peace with them and mind your own business.

Ok elj, enough talking, when will we get to the guide already?
      Fine, fine.
      But first, what makes Flashpoint US different from WW3 US?
      *cue groans*

Basically, all the differences between Flashpoint and WW3 boil down to this:
      1. Your back is to a wall (brilliant defensive position to be in)
      2. You have one less city (not too bad)
      3. Enemies are easier to deal with (cool)
      4. and you are isolated for the entire game (epic sim city!

And that’s actually it! Just read the original US guide, substitute Mexico for Cuba, keep in mind all these little changes above, and what you should do is all written in the other guide! This nicely burns up one day while also giving me a nice short guide because im on mobile now so writing guides is a bit hard when you’re on mobile.

Hopefully I’ll be less lazy tomorrow.
      I’m getting less screen time now it’s the end of the holidays though.
      I’m gonna try Ireland next.
      Anyway bye and don’t get mad at me!
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?