What does blacklisting mean

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What does blacklisting mean

I reported two accounts for multi account ,support says they are not cheating but they have found some other accounts who are cheating and have been blacklisted.I see the list of players and no one is banned.I have also figured out the two players who are actually cheating as suggested by support but they are still playing.So what does blacklisting means and how different it is from being banned.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Black Listing means, they are not allowed to join the same map anymore.
      Can't say why they did not ban, maybe one of the countries was already dead.

How did you conclude the cheating?
      Well It doesnt matter because the account I supspect is still playing so it means he hasnot been blacklisted,someone else.So I dont know about it because they didnt mention the names.
    • GoldenGuy wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Black Listing means, they are not allowed to join the same map anymore.
      Can't say why they did not ban, maybe one of the countries was already dead.

How did you conclude the cheating?
      Well It doesnt matter because the account I supspect is still playing so it means he hasnot been blacklisted,someone else.So I dont know about it because they didnt mention the names.
      You should go ahead and report these players again if you believe the issue is unresolved.

What is also possible is that they were not checked out within the time since you submitted your initial reports.

Another possibility is that what players thinks constitutes cheating may not be cheating, most commonly cheating can be confused with in game purchases. To be specific real instances of cheating are almost always cases in which players are either wolfpacking or using multi accounts.
    • You need to realize that you are causing us loads of work with reporting the same players repeatedly. Not everyone is cheating who is playing with another person closely.
      And no - we will not just ban players because someone calls them out as "cheaters". It's by far not that simple.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

You need to realize that you are causing us loads of work with reporting the same players repeatedly. Not everyone is cheating who is playing with another person closely.
      And no - we will not just ban players because someone calls them out as "cheaters". It's by far not that simple.
      Are you talking about me or in general.I dont think I reported the same player multiple times."Cheater" word was used by support team as they didnt mention the names so I was curious who was cheating.