can not sign on the website

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can not sign on the website

I been trying to relog back into the website to play the rounds I have started. I am sign in thought Facebook and my user name melissamunro. But there is no way to do forgot password. I tried so many ways. I not sure what I had set up for the password. I know I used Facebook website when I sign up back in April. The reason I log off was because during my round a message started popping up in all the rounds stating invalid password. Please help me. I did try forgot password under the first page where you can sign with facebook and under that is user name and password. There is forgot password but the email address is not found. I am sure I used *EDITED OUT* because I receive emails about a message from a users. Now when I use sign in with FB I then have to put in the user name and password that way but no option to for forgotten password.
      Melissa Munro

The post was edited 1 time, last by JonDoe101 ().

• That I new one Melissa Munro. Thing is when I did the new one it did not ask me to put in a password when I register with facebook but the fb password does not let me sign in with the new one either. I need the one with melissamunro because I am starting to figure it out been playing since beginning of April.
      Melissa Munro
    • I guess I lost the gold, level, and the alliance I was in. In trying to get it to work again I removed the app on the facebook setting. I didn't know my facebook password was changed also. I think that what happened. Is there any way to get my other account again which was melissamunro created in April. I had over 9000 in gold.
      Files
      • 2020-05-28.png

(375.59 kB, downloaded 4 times, last: )
      Melissa Munro
    • I don't want to be ban but I think I know how I lost the first account. When I was trying to log back in I looked at the apps and website under facebook and removed CoN. So when I reregister the account it would not let me use the name I was using. SO I did a new one. So when I saw how I first time I register and that when I figure out it was my facebook password but now it is only picking up the new account. I can not at all use the old one. So I am not using two accounts at once. When I can not even sign in the old account I had since April. Because of removing the app from facebook it reset to yesterday date as the date I started with the new user name. I was not using two accounts. I was only trying to get the old account going again. Like I said I think when I removed CoN from facebook and register again, I think CoN removed the old account. I did not know the problem was the password within facebook. I am now glad the old one was deleted because I learned on that one and this new one I could do better I hope. Weather or not I was banned or just removed by me or delete by the game site not sure. I am pretty sure it was me when I remove the app from Facebook.
      Melissa Munro
    • @Pafufu I am only a junior moderator :D

I think I understand what you are saying, but I am struggling a bit so correct me if I am wrong. Are you saying that you are able to access this new second account you have made, and you are content with playing on this new account? Because if so you could still potentially recover your original account.

In any case it is unlikely your original account has already been entirely deleted, and removing the CoN app from your facebook does not delete your account.

I also am unclear, you have changed your facebook? Did you delete your old facebook account and make a new one, because that would explain why you cannot access your account via facebook linked CoN log in.
    • JonDoe101 wrote:

@Pafufu I am only a junior moderator :D

I think I understand what you are saying, but I am struggling a bit so correct me if I am wrong. Are you saying that you are able to access this new second account you have made, and you are content with playing on this new account? Because if so you could still potentially recover your original account.

In any case it is unlikely your original account has already been entirely deleted, and removing the CoN app from your facebook does not delete your account.

I also am unclear, you have changed your facebook? Did you delete your old facebook account and make a new one, because that would explain why you cannot access your account via facebook linked CoN log in.
      Sorry I don't really know your system :(
    • I did not delete my facebook all together. When you use fb as a sign in the app or games will show under setting, apps and websites. It under apps and websites I remove conflict of nations. Then I click on sign on FB on your site which then was added back to the fb setting, apps/websites. But before I did go to the main page it ask user name and password. I thought I did it with fb before and when I click on sign in with fb it then took me to another page create a user name but under it had use existing user name so I did a new one by mistakes. I did not see the other choice. It then create a new account and deleting the old one. If only I saw that little box and check it. I would still have melissamunro. I have not even played the new one that day trying to get the other one back. The only thing why you can not find the other one that I could think of is because when I remove the app off the app/website under FB it automatic removed it from your site when I created the new user name. I had gold over 9000 that only thing I am mad about. By the way off topic when I brought gold and join a membership I get something called ISA. It like $ .06, $ .60 and $ .75 by our high is that like a sale tax?
      Melissa Munro