COMPRA DE GOLD NÃO CONCLUI/GOLD PURCHASE DOES NOT COMPLETE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• COMPRA DE GOLD NÃO CONCLUI/GOLD PURCHASE DOES NOT COMPLETE

NÃO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO COMPRAR GOLD ATRAVÉS DO CARTÃO DE CRÉDITO, ACHO QUE A OPERADORA QUE VOCÊS ESTÃO USANDO ESTÁ COM PROBLEMAS TEVE UM DIA COM PROMOÇÃO DE 50% NÃO CONSEGUI CONCRETIZAR, HOJE UMA DE 20% A MESMA COISA APARECE UMA MENSAGEM DIZENDO ERRO NOS DADOS SENDO QUE USEI DOIS CARTÕES MEUS DIFERENTES E DEU A MESMA MENSAGEM. ISSO É FRUSTANTE POIS DA OPÇÃO DE COMPRA MAS NÃO DEIXA COMPRAR.
      QUERO SABER O MOTIVO DESSA NÃO LIBERAÇÃO. VOCÊS USAM O PAGSEGURO/PAGBANK ELES SÃO UMA PORCARIA SEMPRE DÃO PROBLEMA. QUERO SABER QUANDO ESSA SITUAÇÃO VAI SER RESOLVIDA?

I AM NOT GETTING TO PURCHASE GOLD THROUGH THE CREDIT CARD, I THINK THE OPERATOR YOU ARE USING IS IN PROBLEMS HAD ONE DAY WITH A 50% PROMOTION HAS NOT BEEN ACCOMPLISHING, TODAY 20% THE SAME THING APPEARS TO SAY A MESSAGE TELLS MEETING MESSAGE THAT I USED TWO MY DIFFERENT CARDS AND GIVEN THE SAME MESSAGE. THIS IS FRUSTING BECAUSE OF THE PURCHASE OPTION BUT DO NOT LET IT BUY.
      I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON FOR THIS NON-RELEASE. YOU USE PAGSEGURO / PAGBANK THEY ARE CRAP ALWAYS GIVE PROBLEM. I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS SITUATION WILL BE RESOLVED?
    • I understand your frustration, but hopefully we can help you resolve this.

You will need to contact the support email for this inquiry, we cannot directly help you with payment issues on this forum. Reach out at [email protected]

Please be concise and include the username of the account you were attempting to purchase gold on. Please do not email your inquiry in all caps, it makes it harder to read.
    • You need to write an ingame ticket please. This said: We repeatedly have noticed that banks and credit card institutes in Brazil take A LOT longer than usual to finish transactions or simply do not do them.
      This is beyond our control as we are a game developer and not a bank or such. Sorry for any inconvenience...

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf