15 day. AI nations unit levels are hardest defeated thems.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 15 day. AI nations unit levels are hardest defeated thems.

I has played Flashpoint map 15 days with 7 players and rest has AI nations and i undermisted very wrong for AI nations units, and i saw about AI nations after day 3, units are upgrated half fastered. I started attack to AI nations, he has day 15 units: Motor infantry; basic to advenced, Recon armor; basic to advanced (tier 2), and he maked IFV too, if leave AI nations alone about 10 days after it, them turning very hard capturing to AI nations without greatest loses and wasted of resourced too.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Pafufu wrote:

Air units. Air units.
      AI, generally, has no air defense. It may be annoying but should not seriously affect you.
      I agree with Teburu. If defeating AI is a serious challenge, then you need to reconsider your strategy.
      artillery works best
      because they spread out their units

make a 10stack of arty
      and watch the tickresets
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • AI will usually spread units not stack them. That means you can kill AI very easy.
      If AI is actual country that has been abandoned (player who left the game usually after 48h in Flashpoint), than AI will send his ASF to protect "advancing" troops. Usually one single infantry simetimes single recon even single MBT. It's funny and you know where is his "offensive" .
      Though AI will conquer more often than before if you allow him. That was not the case a year ago.

Also if you bomb him with arty and he has more than one unit there, he will split units and send some to your arty. So if you are not protecting your arty and go offline he can even kill them.
      I think they call it "expert AI" now.
      It's a part of main code from CoW, they have the same AI behavior there.

Just bomb the AI... Actually bomb everybody, that's the key.
    • This means one thing; i must build right buildings in right cities, useless buildings are, recruiting offices and underground bunkers. i changed new tactics to focuses for units created and and upgraded thems, its total different from Call of War game.

usually i play island nations, but not inland contiment in CoN game, but i play inland contiment in CoW games its total different game style from CoN game, because its materials its too low materials or fairly much of materials, its only one differences it.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Zemunelo wrote:

AI will usually spread units not stack them. That means you can kill AI very easy.
      If AI is actual country that has been abandoned (player who left the game usually after 48h in Flashpoint), than AI will send his ASF to protect "advancing" troops. Usually one single infantry simetimes single recon even single MBT. It's funny and you know where is his "offensive" .
      Though AI will conquer more often than before if you allow him. That was not the case a year ago.

Also if you bomb him with arty and he has more than one unit there, he will split units and send some to your arty. So if you are not protecting your arty and go offline he can even kill them.
      I think they call it "expert AI" now.
      It's a part of main code from CoW, they have the same AI behavior there.

Just bomb the AI... Actually bomb everybody, that's the key.
      You are right, AI surprizes to me very differences than prevs games, thems i must changed somes tactics for thems.
      Guns are always loaded.