Building Queue Broken

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Building Queue Broken

Hi,

I have tried opening a support ticket for this issue, however the support staff seems to be unable to understand what the problem is. I have went back and forth with them many, many times and they always comeback with some odd "i think this is it" response. I have explained my issue well enough in the chat window to find at least one individual that was on at that time to say he had the same problem. Furthermore I have a friend that plays that has the same issue. For support to not find it just means they are not trying to find it...

Here is the problem.

1. You have to be a Security Council Member.
    2. You must have nothing queued for buildings.
    3. You queue one building.
    For example: say a level 2 barracks.
    4. You use the queuing system and attempt to queue a leve 3 barracks.
    . Instead of queuing a level 3, it just queues another level 2.
    6. You decide that its probably a weird issue with caching or something so you close your browser clear cache and open the page again.
    7. The same issue will persist. X(
    8 . One common indicator that the issue is occurring is this:
    9. yellow text next to the building in the window where you select what to build, right next to what you are trying to queue up it'll say in yellow text (Under Construction) . :thumbdown: 10. This is the indication that the issue will persist. Its easy to spot and does not occur all the time. But when it does it is troublesome because you can not queue any buildings of the same type you are trying to queue. ?(

When you look at the queuing window before queuing you see this.
    issue 1.PNG

When you try to queue a level 4 you get this... see it queued another level 3 instead of the 4.

issue 2.PNG

If you leave the level 3 in the queue when the current level 3 is done, it doesn't build anything at all.

Support has said this is a caching issue, to an over queuing issue where it runs off, to saying i am just clicking too fast and the server has not responded to the first build queue. BUT as you can see in the image the current level 3 is 10% done.

I can then go to another city and will not have the issue. There is a bug in there somewhere...

Please help.
  • Hi there,

Firstly thank you for making such a concise post, and I can feel your frustration on this matter. Keep in mind I am not a developer, just a forum moderator, submitting a ticket was the best way for the developers to view your issue. So while the developers may not always be able to fix issues reported instantly, they always log issues and address them as soon as possible, it is more likely than not that this item is being worked on and allocated properly.

So my first question to you is what browser are you using? I often find that changing browsers can remedy issues that may only be apparent in one browser. I recommend Firefox for CoN, it is best equipped to run web based games. I also recommend you try using the Steam launcher for CoN if your issue persists.

My second question is, if you were to go into a new game right now, would you be able to replicate this issue, or is this something that occurs infrequently and without pattern?
  • JonDoe101 wrote:

Hi there,

Firstly thank you for making such a concise post, and I can feel your frustration on this matter. Keep in mind I am not a developer, just a forum moderator, submitting a ticket was the best way for the developers to view your issue. So while the developers may not always be able to fix issues reported instantly, they always log issues and address them as soon as possible, it is more likely than not that this item is being worked on and allocated properly.

So my first question to you is what browser are you using? I often find that changing browsers can remedy issues that may only be apparent in one browser. I recommend Firefox for CoN, it is best equipped to run web based games. I also recommend you try using the Steam launcher for CoN if your issue persists.

My second question is, if you were to go into a new game right now, would you be able to replicate this issue, or is this something that occurs infrequently and without pattern?
    I've seen this issue as well and I have observed it is relatively without pattern, but somewhat frequent.
  • Greetings,

This issue is known to us, as well as you can not mass build naval bases while having several cities chosen/selected. Never hurts to report something like this, it refreshes our mind that we still have to solve this problem!

But nevertheless, these issues are known to us, and we will be working on a fix!
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
  • I have submitted a ticket for this as stated in the description. However upon weeks of back and forth no progress was even made on trying to get them to understand what the issue even was as their responses were not even useful to the problem... It just created an environment where I felt they were incompetent, but that's just because they could not "see" what I was explaining which is why I brought it here because I can "show" them my problem rather than trying to explain it.