Do roads (logistics) effect morale?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do roads (logistics) effect morale?

I know the distance to the capital effects morale. Further means less, closer the better. However buildings such as Military logistics, Harbors, pontoons shorten movement for troops. Does this effect distance to capital, if distance is based off time? For example building strategic line of logistics to increase morale by lowering the speed.
      Or is the distance just that distance and not based on time to target etc. ?
    • Logistics road in moral? It's can find only Call of War game.

Distanced from HQ? It' all game series CoN, Call of War, Supremacy 1914 and other one game i not remember this game name about game map 1400 to 1800 era, has HQ range same problems, but it's cannot changed it.

HQ distanced range it's exsamples; HQ Moscow to St. Petersburg range, about 700 or 900 distanced moral range.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • 737373elj wrote:

A bit confused there. No Military Logistics don’t raise morale. Yes they do reduce speed by a large amount. No the distance does not change, only the time is reduced. Distance and time are two different things here.
      Obviously has not heard of Spacetime.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • 737373elj wrote:

The game obviously does not have spacetime. Otherwise we can actually teleport around. 'Here' is in a simulated universe hardcoded to whatever logic makes most sense in this universe. E.g. you can experience time on a sped up scale, and a single missile can destroy targets within 100km. Also an SAM can hit a nuke but Cruise Missiles can't.
      See, simple rules are broken in 'Here' and one of them is spacetime.
      'Here' is outside of spacetime.
      If there is space (check) and time (check), there is spacetime. :)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD