field hospitals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• field hospitals

Are field hospital a waste of money and time? Do they help in their own way? If I do need them then how many should be built? I have been told not to build any because of waste of money and time. Also I have been told to build the military hospitals in the capital only. Is that right? I would think a player or enemy would go for the capital first. Also depending on one military's hospital does not make sense. How many of the military hospital are needed and what city if it is only one i need the capital or non capital? If it two then which city and so on?
      Melissa Munro
    • Well cool that you haven’t left yet!
      Err there are a few reasons why you want to build hospitals.
      Firstly, the healing. Designating a city to heal troops will be very efficient, healing 6HP a day at Max and getting your troops back on the frontline quickly. They are very important for hardcore Strike wings :)
      Secondly, the population increase. This can be helpful in homelans cities, increasing the resources produced.

Field hospitals can be used to heal up troops nearby, but generally military hospitals are better.

In short:

Melissa Munro wrote:

Are field hospital a waste of money and time?
      Depending, yes.

Melissa Munro wrote:

Also I have been told to build the military hospitals in the capital only. Is that right?
      Depending, no.
    • Melissa Munro wrote:

Are field hospital a waste of money and time? Do they help in their own way? If I do need them then how many should be built? I have been told not to build any because of waste of money and time. Also I have been told to build the military hospitals in the capital only. Is that right? I would think a player or enemy would go for the capital first. Also depending on one military's hospital does not make sense. How many of the military hospital are needed and what city if it is only one i need the capital or non capital? If it two then which city and so on?
      Wow, is this an actual girl/woman? I think I've only seen that twice before in game and NEVER on the forum. You go, stick with it. This game and forum needs more female representation!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Field Hospital are nice to give your artillery some healing, while it bombardes a huge enemie stack for example. The healing affect is applied in the whole province, so you don't need to stand in the center to profit of it. You can also build in huge provinces your units are passing through, if the way takes them some hours or they pass this city pretty often. You do not need to build it completely to profit from healing, 1 building HP should be enough. Sure, the healing won't be great, but every bit can help. :)

In general I build a healing main hub is one of the core cities, not necessarily the capital.

When my country expands, it also might happen, that I build further ones outside, to shorten the ways for my units to get healing. Even more those units who can't fly yet.