More damage for artillery

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More damage for artillery

Just a suggestion, but maybe add a little more damage for artillery. Alone, 1 artillery battalion does almost no damage (which is mostly true in real life but makes the artillery you get at the start of the game kind of pointless). Maybe if more damage for artillery doesn't cut it, add a second artillery battalion at the start of the game? And if you want artillery that actually does something, you have to mobilize artillery that requires an ARMY BASE LEVEL 2 AND AN ARMS INDUSTRY WHICH IS THE SAME REQUIREMENTS AS TANKS!!!! Why would artillery require the same thing as tanks!?!?!?! Another suggestion: maybe make artillery require army base level 1 and arms industry? Again, just spitballing.
    • no they dont need more damage, arty is already the single most powerful ground unit

starting arty is more than enough, whoever manages to get more value out of it will win the day 1 combat

for the sake of comparison: 1 towed deals 3,5 FREE damage vs inf
      1 motorized deals 3.0 and takes damage in return

about having more arty at the start of the game: then fucking build some more
      army base lvl 2 and arms industries isn't really anything
      afaik they used to require lvl 1, but that was just too OP

tldr: i think it's a stupid idea
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

no they dont need more damage, arty is already the single most powerful ground unit

starting arty is more than enough, whoever manages to get more value out of it will win the day 1 combat

But his point that this is the same needed for tanks does highlight a logical issue - no way the requirements should be the same
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Teburu wrote:

no they dont need more damage, arty is already the single most powerful ground unit

But his point that this is the same needed for tanks does highlight a logical issue - no way the requirements should be the same
      cool, i guess then we should also change a ton of other building requirements
      I am The Baseline for opinions