Province Options

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Germanico wrote:

We all would like to have stuff like minefields etc - usually not destroying enemy units but rather slowing them down, causing attrition. That's what we would like to eventually implement in some form, either as "building" type, or a unit feature that allows the laying of mines.
      then in exchange get rid of the default 30% penalty? :D
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Pafufu wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

yzjqx wrote:

I had the similar idea a while ago, but a movement speed reduction would just make artillery even more overpowered since it can kite mele troops even better.
      I hadn't thought of that ......

Dang! I would really like something that can be used to slow down advancing troops ... but yeah, that would really give artillery an even bigger edge ... hmmmm ... maybe nerf them a bit against ground troops (not ships - they already barely do anything).
      Already suggested, in various minefield threads. I recommend adding your input there.
      And no, ships don’t hardly do anything. When your homeland cities are pulverized to dust from ship fire, you figure that out.. the hard way.
      I meant that artillery barely does anything against ships. Or is it just me?
    • Teburu wrote:

Germanico wrote:

We all would like to have stuff like minefields etc - usually not destroying enemy units but rather slowing them down, causing attrition. That's what we would like to eventually implement in some form, either as "building" type, or a unit feature that allows the laying of mines.
      then in exchange get rid of the default 30% penalty? :D
      Or maybe reduce it to something like 10% - 15%. After all, no matter what, when you are traveling through "enemy" territory you have to proceed with more caution than with territory you control. It's fine for a general to order "full speed ahead", but when that general is thousands of miles away and not at risk of being sniped or ambushed, it's another matter entirely.
    • DOA70 wrote:

Pafufu wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

yzjqx wrote:

I had the similar idea a while ago, but a movement speed reduction would just make artillery even more overpowered since it can kite mele troops even better.
      I hadn't thought of that ......
      Dang! I would really like something that can be used to slow down advancing troops ... but yeah, that would really give artillery an even bigger edge ... hmmmm ... maybe nerf them a bit against ground troops (not ships - they already barely do anything).
      Already suggested, in various minefield threads. I recommend adding your input there.And no, ships don’t hardly do anything. When your homeland cities are pulverized to dust from ship fire, you figure that out.. the hard way.
      you are a) not using the right artillery or B) not using your artillery the right way...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

Pafufu wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

yzjqx wrote:

I hadn't thought of that ......Dang! I would really like something that can be used to slow down advancing troops ... but yeah, that would really give artillery an even bigger edge ... hmmmm ... maybe nerf them a bit against ground troops (not ships - they already barely do anything).
      Already suggested, in various minefield threads. I recommend adding your input there.And no, ships don’t hardly do anything. When your homeland cities are pulverized to dust from ship fire, you figure that out.. the hard way.
      you are a) not using the right artillery or B) not using your artillery the right way...
      meh
      ships are just very very tanky
      I am The Baseline for opinions