Streamlined Stack Splitting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Streamlined Stack Splitting

<p>I've been in this situation multiple times. </p><p><br></p><p>I'll essentially conquered a country and I want to send multiple 1 infantry out to conquer provinces quickly. When I click to split my stacks to accomplish this I move my infantry to a province and then it takes me out of the gui. I may try to reclick the infantry to waypoint it 10 more times, but it is sometimes difficult to get the correct mouse placement so I have to zoom in and out to cause it to move so I can click it. Then I click on it and set my waypoint.</p><p><br></p><p>This gets really aggravating when I have a lot of provinces to take like Russia, USA, or other larger countries. If I want to send out 10 different infantry to take out provinces quickly it makes a lot of unnecessary hassle. This could be streamlined by moving the unit into a clickable position as soon as I split it or by keeping the gui of the infantry so I don't have to reselect it to waypoint it multiple place.</p>