Why would I want to play on Steam or Chrome instead of Firefox?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dont worry about it. I will say linking your account to Steam allows you to purchase their packs which are the best gold and highcommand discount you can get. If you are getting gold just get it there youll get High command for free with it basically and some extra gold versus Chrome or Firefox.

Chrome is better for running games like these that are memory intensive i guess, but i believe over the years Firefox and even edge are closing that gap.
    • Firefox also works well. We use both it and chrome here at Dorado. Additionally the new MS browser edge also uses chromium and runs smoothly. It really is up to you...

this said, sometimes one or the other browser is released faulty - so it’s good to be able to switch in case of need.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • I use Linux (Mint) and there is almost no difference between Chrome and Firefox.
      But I can tell you that if you are using Android on your phone you can use Firefox to load "desktop version" (with checked option). Although there is an app it is not finished yet and sometimes (rarely) you need desktop version for some specific action (eg. to delay or rush, to check actual hp on unit stack or to setup patrol circle). But on Chrome for Android it will crash.