UAVs in Particular, Units in General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sratenwajet wrote:

And yet, it doesn't do it on my computer.

How do I do it without using arrows, circling the base, or searching the map visually?
      Yeah, I'm on a mac too (desktop though) and circling is ... a challenge. I got it to work, but only once and I'm still not entirely sure what I did. I think it was right click and drag.

In any event, select a military unit, any unit will do, then click on the arrows. It will cycle through all your military units and, more or less, move the map to where the unit is. The bad thing though is that it puts it on the city that your aircraft is currently based out of, rather than where the aircraft itself is. But, it will also show you a line to the location of its last order (patrol/attack location). You then have to follow that line and hopefully that's enough to get you to locate the unit.

And yeah, reading Kalrakh's posts are sometimes a challenge, between the *deep* insights and the beautiful prose ... :D :S