Suggestion for 'DELETE ESCALATED MAP, WITHOUT ANY LAND AND UNIT LOSSES'.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion for 'DELETE ESCALATED MAP, WITHOUT ANY LAND AND UNIT LOSSES'.

I thining about long time and i cussing other player about that, if nation map escalated very disasterly them can use 'delete button' as leave nations positions as to AI side.

CoN News: 'Player' Leader Resign and leave positions to Former 'AI' Leader.

Suggesetion is, created 'Delete Map' button, effect it's losses all VP points in that map and EXP points can saved or maybe not in that map.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

I thining about long time and i cussing other player about that, if nation map escalated very disasterly them can use 'delete button' as leave nations positions as to AI side.

Suggesetion is, created 'Delete Map' button, effect it's losses all VP points in that map and EXP points can saved or maybe not in that map.
      Now explain that in English, please.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

I understand it as: we can leave the game and get the AI to replace us, similar to how it's like at the start of the game.
      You resign, and allow the AI to become the leader.
      Also suggesting a delete map option?
    • 737373elj wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

I understand it as: we can leave the game and get the AI to replace us, similar to how it's like at the start of the game.You resign, and allow the AI to become the leader.
      ... And what is the purpose/advantage of that?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • 737373elj wrote:

I understand it as: we can leave the game and get the AI to replace us, similar to how it's like at the start of the game.
      You resign, and allow the AI to become the leader.
      Yes!

If lose some or several importain cities and own nation war(s) escalated very badly them no can't save own nation any more, it's wisely 'abort mission' and AI take under control, and player can start another ones map.
      Guns are always loaded.