[Big Bug] Couldn't move my troop to center of city lost Defense buff. Attacked without ordering the troops moving

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Big Bug] Couldn't move my troop to center of city lost Defense buff. Attacked without ordering the troops moving

I had 3 battlions going to bucharest and they were there but they werent in the center and I couldnt move it to the center of the city the option was just not there. Then Turkish came same strength as me attacking went into bucharest but somehow they captured the city even though the troops were there long ago then they were. Then my infatary attacked even though i never ordered them to move anywhere during the time the turks were arriving. So now Im on the attack and the turks given the defense buff. I am Livid this was post to be a Good victory but now I've failed to protect my ally romania cipital and had to retreat now I can't send more troops to the airport. :cursing: