Battle of Doctrines: Act 3 "Panama"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Canada, Venezuela and Argentina are the only non-Eastern countries alive, amidst the face of the Eastern horde. They shall not survive much longer.
      West has been massacred. Cuba took the opportunity to exact revenge upon it's old enemy US. Alaska is being invaded.
      Syrian troops are landing near Manaus. Kazakhstan Air Force is in Medellin.
      The European fortress has fallen. The last holdouts in Sweden and United Kingdom are falling. Netherlands has been occupied by Belarus.
      The world is in ashes. Will the East rebuild the world when the fighting is over? Or shall the world fall into never ending dark conflicts...
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?

The post was edited 3 times, last by 737373elj ().

• 737373elj wrote:

Canada, Venezuela and Argentina are the non-Eastern countries alive, amidst the face of the Eastern horde. They shall not survive much longer.
      West has been massacred. Cuba took the opportunity to exact revenge upon it's old enemy US. Alaska is being invaded.
      Syrian troops are landing near Manaus. Kazakhstan Air Force is in Medellin.
      The European fortress has fallen. The last holdouts in Sweden and United Kingdom are falling. Netherlands has been occupied by Belarus.
      The world is in ashes. Will the East rebuild the world when the fighting is over? Or shall the world fall into never ending dark conflicts...
      You forgot to mention "Switzerland is fallen"
    • Shocking speed of destruction .
      Game ,,finished,, a week ago ,when Austria as Euro strongest member could not push into the Balkans . Spain and Romania were shamefully useless fot the euro camp .
      West had some momentum with Colombia+Argentina+Peru+Bolivia but Cuba became the naval superpower in control .

So what next ..we moving to Diego Garcia in the middle of Indian Ocean and start act IV .

If you want to register contact The Upbringer docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…w7LpAiFSM_ZER8/edit#gid=0

The post was edited 1 time, last by CandyCzar ().

• Ok there were no any abuse in Austria i agree . Sorry your Austria was abused . Do you have a mustache Kurt because you take all this bulshit too personal . Now go cry on your boyfriend shoulder . I am so sorry that i gave you responcibilty fo ACT III and you as a former member of BG632AD have no understanding that you focked it up . Battle of doctrines was my project from the begyning(main objective is to bring all average players to a game and not only the ,,elite,, players to participate) and you focked it up by starting crying around .It was not only you but seems you were crying most . The End !
    • Wow you wanne wash dirty clothes? Great audience. I left Bulgaria because your alliance has no honor. You open games and play 20 vs 4 players and then you are proud of your ELO...lol
      I have principles you know this. So once you do this shit I stop it. I dont play stupid games. My time is to preciuos for this.

Anyway. I see no reason how I should have fucked up the game. Maybe it was even the avergae players that could not keep their attention for 2 hours that left the game to an increasing inactivity. In the end it was 1 allaince(Bulgaria) vs a bunch of uncoordinated and unmotivated players. No real common alliangment as if here were other alliances like f.e. phanton commando that show some discipline in the hectic of war.

Me in Team Europe: I felt like Tom Cruise in the Last Samurai trying to coordinate the Japanese Imperor Army against the Samurai.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.