Recruiting Offices - Help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recruiting Offices - Help

Hi, I have a question about how recruiting offices work. I've had a low manpower production, so I built a bunch of ro's. However, whenever a new day starts, or so it seems whenever a new day starts (in game), my manpower production suddenly lowers. Not the number in bank, but the production per hour. At first I thought it was another nation's spy action, so I put counter-ops. But it didn't catch anyone. Additionally, the changes in production is drastic - from 37 per hour to 4 per hour. I don't think a spy action can do this. Therefore, I've come to a conclusion - recently I've started building huge amounts of ro's in each city. I think that when a new day starts, if you have ro's that aren't finished building, the manpower production in that city will be reset to as if you hadn't built a single office. Because when I build lots of offices, the decrease in production is larger than if I just build one in a single city. Is this true, or are there other forces at play?
    • Manpower is a resource, the day change is due to the morale change. Morale effects production in all provinces, cities, both occupied and homeland. losing a city to rebellion or heavy morale damage do to being in multiple wars or using strategic weapons(nuking the earth for Ghandi).

As for the production differences in whether to build them or not. Homeland cities are the best to build them in, followed by annexed ones, and generally its not worth it in occupied ones. However you gain manpower from normal (non-city) territories and just expanding will solve your manpower problems in general.

Also as 7373737373737373737373 said manpower is an upkeep. and it increases when units go up a tier. So for 1000 soilders at tier 1 will have 50% more upkeep at tier 3. = 1500
    • And also Recruiting Office can 'Mobilization Speed' for all units, effect it's increasing time lines off from units creations.

Recruiting Office lvl 5 can created units less 0 min !!!, but one problem it's Office has bug, Office lvl 5 not creating 0 min units in now, Office lvl can currently example Nation Guards 8 h > with Office lvl 5 it's now 4 h for creation time line. Now i build Recruiting Office lvl 4, and when has Office lvl 5 is ready them i tried snap shot it by 'Vivaldi (web browser)', and now i tried figure out how i can upload in CoN Forum.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

And also Recruiting Office can 'Mobilization Speed' for all units, effect it's increasing time lines off from units creations.

Recruiting Office lvl 5 can created units less 0 min !!!, but one problem it's Office has bug, Office lvl 5 not creating 0 min units in now, Office lvl can currently example Nation Guards 8 h > with Office lvl 5 it's now 4 h for creation time line. Now i build Recruiting Office lvl 4, and when has Office lvl 5 is ready them i tried snap shot it by 'Vivaldi (web browser)', and now i tried figure out how i can upload in CoN Forum.
      thats working as intended, they just messed up the phrasing
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • It speedup the production not reduce the build time.

Example. (assume 100% moral)
      You can think like this. NG need 80point to create NG. The city produce 10point every hour (hint. 8hr)

When level 5 RO 100% point production
      So city produce 10+(1.0x10) = 20point per hour. So now it will take 4 hour to get NG
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD

The post was edited 1 time, last by playbabe ().

• Kranzegrad wrote:

Tomorrow i discovery about Rec Office lvl 5 skills.

If Office lvl 5 has 50% unit mobilization speed, them i use salt in my hat, and i eat it.
      Damn, I really wish you spoke English.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD